Customer Service 866.965.0400

A little Adam's customer research...

Which social networking sites do you frequent? (select all that apply)  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Which social networking sites do you frequent? (select all that apply)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do believe we hi-jacked the thread...but on a side note, I did make an adams group on my facebook so I can keep up with who I have on FB that are from here. HAHA

You're the only person I know that I don't know so I don't need a separate group for that.

I think the Post Office will make a strong come back and people will start writing letters and mailing them to let their friends know whats going on in their lives as they wait days for their letters to show up and it will be old news.

I think it's more likely for the post office to make a comeback than for Myspace to make one.

i've used facebook since college, when only college students could use it. IMO it is the leading social networking site. myspace is for pedifiles, and twitter is for people stalking celebrities. i haven't looked into google+ yet, looks interesting though

i've used facebook since college, when only college students could use it. IMO it is the leading social networking site. myspace is for pedifiles, and twitter is for people stalking celebrities. i haven't looked into google+ yet, looks interesting though

Same here. I joined Facebook back when a college email address was required. Never had a Myspace or Twitter account. I don't really see a need to get a Google+ account since most of my friends are already on Facebook anyway.

I do facebook only.

I'm not going to download google + until it's been out a while...

I just signed up for Google +....but I can't alter/change my vote to put both FB and G+

So 2 days constitutes awhile? :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

And its been around for almost a year.. it was just in BETA testing and you had to be invited.. Which I did in fact invite you too over 3 months ago.. way to ignore me! LOL

Archived