Customer Service 866.965.0400

subscriptions

CrawlinTBSS

every time i post in a thread now its subscribing me and automatically email notifying me everytime theres a post. getting annoying with my fone blowing up. not Adams fault.

where do turn off all email sub? i keep having to go into User CP and finding the subscritiions and turning them off that way. i just want keep them off like i used to have.

i dont think i ever made it a preference. not that i remember. but it had always never sent me any emails on thread replys and recently it started doing it to every thread i post in now. not sure where to look to turn it all off. i have to do each thread individually in my User CP

Go to your User CP. Then choose the Edit Options from the 'Setting and Options' section. Scroll down and you will see the setting for subsriptions - it starts with

'When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to '

follow this...

Go to quick links..top right corner, click subscribed threads...It will show you every thread you posted in....highlight all of them and then select no email notifications.

Heres the thing...whenever you make a post in a new thread, you have to click the reply button, then below the submit reply button you'll see additional options and in there you will see notification types. Click no email notification. When you do that, you wont get emails everytime someone posts a reply in a thread. You only have to do this once per thread.

Go to your User CP. Then choose the Edit Options from the 'Setting and Options' section. Scroll down and you will see the setting for subsriptions - it starts with

'When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to '

Do this. ^^^

follow this...

Go to quick links..top right corner, click subscribed threads...It will show you every thread you posted in....highlight all of them and then select no email notifications.

Heres the thing...whenever you make a post in a new thread, you have to click the reply button, then below the submit reply button you'll see additional options and in there you will see notification types. Click no email notification. When you do that, you wont get emails everytime someone posts a reply in a thread. You only have to do this once per thread.

Not this. ^^^ All of these steps are totally unnecessary.

Archived