Customer Service 866.965.0400

Aftermarket headlamps for '10 sierra

Frid

Recently been looking for some nice headlights for my truck, but can't seem to have any luck finding any that aren't those ugly halo projectors. The amber lens in the factory ones throws the whole look of the truck off. Tried clearing them before and it didn't work out too good lol and being that factory lights cost like 200-300 for a set I don't want to risk it again. That being said anyone know of any sites that might have some that I'm not having any luck finding? Thanks in advance.

check these out:

Order your 88-99 GMC Sierra Black Headlights with K2 Motor NOW for the BEST DEALS.

there are a couple people on gmfullsize.com that you can pay to take the amber side markers out. laynlow77 i know is one of them. he also carries 1 or 2 in stock he has already done so that it is faster turnaround for everyone

check these out:

Order your 88-99 GMC Sierra Black Headlights with K2 Motor NOW for the BEST DEALS.

there are a couple people on gmfullsize.com that you can pay to take the amber side markers out. laynlow77 i know is one of them. he also carries 1 or 2 in stock he has already done so that it is faster turnaround for everyone

Never found those. Might have to hit him up on gmfullsize. Been a member there for a bit.

here I found this 08 Silverado where guy does some work and does my idea so it will give u an idea.

Look good. Will definitely try one of these 2 options.

I don't know if your lights are the same as the Titans, but we (as a forum) figured out that we can bake the lights in the oven, open them up, sand the chrome inside and paint them to color match the truck, use some VHT nightshades on the reflectors and then put them back together with the black silicon gasket maker. Mine came out pretty good, I just need to reseal the driver side because I got in a rush.

• 1 month later...

Hey Matt did you ever have any luck with this? I am curious too. I don't like aftermarket ones, too much chance of condensation from my experience. I kinda like that vid of the silverado lights. Wonder if that was nightshades or black paint on the headlights. Also wonder how durable it would be. I would hate to do it and then it start to deteriorate after a year or two.

Archived