Customer Service 866.965.0400

Did a mini-detail on my wife’s A4 this weekend.

AudiOx

Question

I say “mini” because I didn’t do any polishing/seal/wax, just wash/dry/dressed the interior and exterior.

It still took most of the day (~5hrs) since she’s not quite, ummm, as retentive as me. (Dylan, I'm not worthy :bow:....rotary or not, 6:15 for correction and detail of that Accord.....geez)

The engine was cleaned and convertible top cleaned/sealed last time so they were in good shape.

Product

-car shampoo-all-purpose cleaner<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comp><p>[font=Calibri][size=3][img]<a href=http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/members/audiox-albums618-3239.jpg' alt='audiox-albums618-3239.jpg'>

Dern German brake dust!

audiox-albums618-3238.jpg

White paint shows so much dirt, but is at least forgiving to showing scratches/swirls.

audiox-albums618-3240.jpg

audiox-albums618-3242.jpg

How long has THAT been there? :eek:

audiox-albums618-3243.jpg

Wait, didn't I just clean all the stains off these about 6 weeks ago?:explode:

audiox-albums618-3244.jpg

AFTER

If you have the means to get the carpet cleaner and stiff bristle brush, I highly recommend it! :glasses:

audiox-albums618-3245.jpg

I cleaned the engine a few weeks ago so a quick dust off and some In and Out, and Voila! My In and Out spray is WAY underutilized. This stuff is great.

audiox-albums618-3246.jpg

Brake dust, be GONE!

audiox-albums618-3247.jpg

In and Out spray doing it's thang again.

audiox-albums618-3248.jpg

My heartrate is slowing down finally. Sphincter is loosening.

audiox-albums618-3249.jpg

I must have spent 45 minutes on the exhaust tips. Whew! Notice that super VRT on the lower trim.

audiox-albums618-3251.jpg

THAT'S more like it!

audiox-albums618-3252.jpg

Considering it has tons of swirls, it still shines pretty well. Your time with the Flex will come soon enough.

audiox-albums618-3250.jpg

Snazzy overhead shot

audiox-albums618-3253.jpg

I just love this retaining wall for getting overhead pics! :rockon:

audiox-albums618-3254.jpg

Thanks for reading.

This project went WAY better than my failed attempt to get microscratches out of my A8's rear quarter.

[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

7 answers to this question

P.S.

I can't stand this non-Adams leather cleaner and conditioner I have (sounds like Why Maw?, but starts with a Z).

The cleaner does nothing and the conditioner is greasy, plus I'm not a big fan of the smell.

I have some Adam's stuff en route. Yay.

Just realized this write-up should've gone in the Detailer's write-ups forum. Hmmm, imagine that. Oops.

Archived