Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Little Wheel Cleaning Tip

07RS4

Question

Heard this on another forum, try it if you want to. I'm going to, especially for the low profiles on the RS.

Get a 8' piece of 2" x 4". Cut it into 4 ea, 2' sections.

Put them under each of your wheels, and drive up on them. This way you can clean and dress that little annoying part at the bottome of the tire.

10 answers to this question

good tip..I usually just move the car a little forward or backwards though and get the area that was on the ground. this would save doing the moving and hitting spots twice so thumbs up to that

Yeah, this would avoid moving the car afterwards, that's all. The problem is. I usally forget!!!:lolsmack:

I make sure my car gets a bath once a week to keep it looking good..tires get fressed maybe every other wash or so depending on how bad the tires look or if I drove in much rain.

You always forget you didnt move it forward to finish dressing untill you are parked somewhere and see the tires :(

I make sure my car gets a bath once a week to keep it looking good..tires get fressed maybe every other wash or so depending on how bad the tires look or if I drove in much rain.

You always forget you didnt move it forward to finish dressing untill you are parked somewhere and see the tires :(

That's what I do also. Every other wash, strip tires and redress. But I'm like you, I usually forget that spot at the bottom. I figuire for 5 bucks, couldn't hurt:2thumbs:

I have to do this to change my oil or anything when jacking my car up. It's lowered too far to get even a low profile jack under it! :willy:

wow man! nice, thats riding low! i jack my jeep up when cleaning it too, when i go all the way through i even take the wheels off, yeah im insane :willy::banana:

Heard this on another forum, try it if you want to. I'm going to, especially for the low profiles on the RS.

Get a 8' piece of 2" x 4". Cut it into 4 ea, 2' sections.

Put them under each of your wheels, and drive up on them. This way you can clean and dress that little annoying part at the bottome of the tire.

I already do this, but with two 2'x6' thick with an angle of 45 degree. I have a lower suspension installed on my car.

Archived