Customer Service 866.965.0400

Jag Detail for the newbie's with the PC

TK427

So I have been detailing for almost a year now for a Limo Company that I currently work for here in CO. I am pretty new the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><st1:place alt=</st1:place>Adams line, and very new to detailing with a buffer! This is the Second detail that I have ever done with a machine buffer, which would currently be a PC that I bought from <st1:place w:st="on">Adams</st1:place>!<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"> :banana:</v:shapetype> (Here Are some Pic's before and after of course)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comP><P><FONT color=black><FONT face=Verdana>Here’s what I did, and what of <st1:place alt=</st1:place>Adams I used on this car:

<br><br>

Wash and clay--

<o:p></o:p>

Using the PC I did two passes w/ SS&H<o:p></o:p>

Two passes w/ S&H<o:p></o:p>

One pass w/ FMP<o:p></o:p>

Then did the bumpers w/ revive by hand<o:p></o:p>

Then wax the entire car by hand w/ buttery wax<o:p></o:p>

Cleaned the engine and tires with APS and GreenWCleaner on the tires

Used In&Out and SVRT on engine and tires plus under carriage spay on the wheel wells , BG on the Rims<o:p></o:p>

Glass sealant and <st1:place w:st="on">Adams</st1:place> glass cleaner<o:p></o:p>

Used Adams C&UC on the carpets of couse (Love that stuff)<o:p></o:p>

0000 steel wool and MP #1&2 on the chrome muffler tips<o:p></o:p>

(Not to shabby I say) the customer was very happy:banana:<o:p></o:p>

Over all, the buffing alone with the PC I took me like 10 HRS(I need a Flex)<v:shape style="WIDTH: 12pt; HEIGHT: 12pt" id=_x0000_i1027 alt="0" type="#_x0000_t75"> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:\Users\Frank\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image002.gif" o:href="http://adamsforums.com/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape><o:p>:(</o:p>

Great work with the new Polisher, Frank!

Very nice!!!!!

I am too short and can't even get a tall enough stool to do the top of my tbss.

Why do you think I slammed mine, Brandi? :D

Frank, is it hard to walk around with those suckers strapped to your feet?:lolsmack::jester:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived