Customer Service 866.965.0400

Total idiots!!!!

hondarider

Question

So yesterday I got a call from my brother which was weird because he is usually at football practice at that time and has his phone in the car. Plus since I am younger he never calls me unless either he wants me to do something with him or something is wrong. So the first thing his says is get out your buffing stuff. So you know what the first thing i am thinking is like oh $h1t. Anyways he tells me the story, So two of kids on his team went to go get a drink. So instead of picking up the jug and getting under it.( you can probably guessed out of everywhere where they put it) Yes on the hood of our freaking car. So he sees this going on and yells a few "kind" words at them telling them to take it off. So being the idiots to put a full water jug on a car they did not pick it up of they slid it down the hood. I was so pissed when I saw it post-1647-13681805704_thumb.jpg.

So after seeing this I got to work. I did about 10 passes with Severe Swirl and Haze. Then I followed up with Swirl and haze then with Machine Polish. So it turned out i fixed it probably 95%. I would have another picture but I could not capture a good angle to see what was left.

12 answers to this question

for some reason, I can see the first photo but my internet here at work is blocking the second.

anyway, I agree. I Freakin HATE people touching my truck. if it's dusty don't freakin touch it! It really comes down to the fact that people just don't respect other people's stuff anymore.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

wait for a bad storm or tornado to pass through the area, in the meantime, lower the deductible on the insurance and get the agent's number on speed dial.

Archived