Customer Service 866.965.0400

Custom Avatar's / Signature Pictures

Cyclone

Limitless talent! Great job Bill! :2thumbs:

:banana::banana: I like it.

I'm still learning PS and really don't have alot of time to play with the program. The Book for Dummies is making me feel stupid. :willy::willy: I am actually thinking about taking a class. I am good with other photo editing programs...why am I having such a hard time learning PS Elements 7??

• 2 weeks later...

How come some of our signatures are showing up way up high and others are just above the Edit/Quote boxes? I would prefer mine to be way below the black line close to the Edit/Quote boxes. And some are long and some are small like mine. I'm confused. :(

How come some of our signatures are showing up way up high and others are just above the Edit/Quote boxes? I would prefer mine to be way below the black line close to the Edit/Quote boxes. And some are long and some are small like mine. I'm confused. :(

Rich,

I believe if you were to have a post that was say 12 to 15 lines long, it would extend your signature down toward the edit button.

Your avatar stretches the side window out and leaves a lot of room in the text window.

I believe...:lolsmack:

Yea, it all depends on how much you actually type in your reply or post...

The size, that is totally up to the picture file that your using...

Just like 73VetteGirl, her picture should be 475x100 pixels but she did something to make it smaller..