Customer Service 866.965.0400

Trucks ready for winter now

GGEVOXFTMFW

Saw something rusty in the exhaust tip from the pics, and I went out to take a look. The whole exhaust is rusting now from inside out, lovely. The downfall of having something thats steel vs stainless in the snow belt. Bought the setup I have now mainly based on price. Looks like I'm in the market for new exhaust now. :loser:

Saw something rusty in the exhaust tip from the pics, and I went out to take a look. The whole exhaust is rusting now from inside out, lovely. The downfall of having something thats steel vs stainless in the snow belt. Bought the setup I have now mainly based on price. Looks like I'm in the market for new exhaust now. :loser:

That's exactly what I was going to point out. Good thing you noticed it as well and are taking care of it. Nice detail!

Gorgeous!!! i absolutly love that color!

JC, where do you live that you dont have to have a stupid inspection sticker in the window? they drive me absolutely insane and the fact that they never stick right and look like garbage annoy me to no extent.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

PA has the nicest looking stickers IMO, Virginia annoys me the worse. WTF would you have to stick the inspection sticker in the middle of the window? its such an awkward place and a cop cant see it walking up, or even wile driving:willy::willy:

Ugh, sorry for the OT my inspection sticker fell off today and now its stuck back up with scotch tape:willy::willy:

That's exactly what I was going to point out. Good thing you noticed it as well and are taking care of it. Nice detail!

Thanks, that really made my day let me tell you haha

Your truck looks fantastic.

Now about the "W" word

I'm not done with summer as of yet.

If I had your vette I woudlnt be done either :cheers:

Gorgeous!!! i absolutly love that color!

JC, where do you live that you dont have to have a stupid inspection sticker in the window? they drive me absolutely insane and the fact that they never stick right and look like garbage annoy me to no extent.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

PA has the nicest looking stickers IMO, Virginia annoys me the worse. WTF would you have to stick the inspection sticker in the middle of the window? its such an awkward place and a cop cant see it walking up, or even wile driving:willy::willy:

Ugh, sorry for the OT my inspection sticker fell off today and now its stuck back up with scotch tape:willy::willy:

I actually live in unincorporated town, and we dont have to have stickers.

Nice engine compartment.

Is that a spare container of detail spray for emergencies?

Thanks, Are you talking about the pink/orange radiator fluid overflow?

do. not. like. the. w. word hahah, looks good though man, that undercarriage spray really brought it to life in those wheel wells!

haha..Ya, the rear wheel well liners make it too. Clean up great. The truck stock had exposed body color in there, liners were like $90.

Archived