Customer Service 866.965.0400

Some Pics of the Truck

Frid

Thought I'd have a few pics taken of the truck after the recent repaint of the bumpers. Pretty good pics, you can definitely see the Adam-izing it had received right before I left. Still holding strong :D

truck3333333.jpg

truck2222222.jpg

truck1111111.jpg

Not bad....I think it needs 28s :lolsmack:

Toooo much lol. Getting a set of black 24"s when I get back home.

That's 3/5??

My god these newer trucks sit high.

I know but its kinda at a bad angle. i can barely get my hand in the under the fenders to get SVRT on it in the front. The 24"s should make it look a little better and the +1" drop in the rear should finish it up. Here is another pic giving a better view. The fist pic shows it better but the second shows it best.

t1.jpg

truck4.jpg

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Is that truck single? 'ahem' - ;)

Nice lookin' carrier there.

Did you de-badge anything on that truck?

Is that truck single? 'ahem' - ;)

Nice lookin' carrier there.

Did you de-badge anything on that truck?

LMAO. Yeah. I did the debadging and let me say I hope I never have to do it again lol. Had so many blisters on my thumbs lol.

Guest Gone & Forgotten
LMAO. Yeah. I did the debadging and let me say I hope I never have to do it again lol. Had so many blisters on my thumbs lol.

You use fishing line to debadge? Was going to do that to the Ram before I traded it. Had that big giant "BIG HORN" badge on the back that stuck out further than the bumper. Hated that crap, and the FLEX FUEL badge... like anyone is going to pay 20 cents less a gallon to get 30% less MPG - HA E85 is a joke.

You use fishing line to debadge? Was going to do that to the Ram before I traded it. Had that big giant "BIG HORN" badge on the back that stuck out further than the bumper. Hated that crap, and the FLEX FUEL badge... like anyone is going to pay 20 cents less a gallon to get 30% less MPG - HA E85 is a joke.

Yep, used fishing line to get the emblems off and then DS and my thumbs to peel back the glue and yeah have the truck tuned to run off 93 at the pump. Never really gave thought towards E85. And I get like 23MPG on the highway now constantly.

Archived