Customer Service 866.965.0400

Black camaro

japitzer

Question

11 answers to this question

Techniques are the same, regardless of color, but, get ready to work on your finish a little more. Black shows up the swirls etc. more readily than any other color. But when it is polished and swirl free, with a nice coat of wax etc. you can't beat the look.

Get a pc and learn how to use it. Know how to properly wash and dry your car so you are putting the fewest amount of microscratches into the finish and when you do, use the PC to get em out. There is no certain products that are for black cars only as you might have been led to believe.

Techniques are the same, regardless of color, but, get ready to work on your finish a little more. Black shows up the swirls etc. more readily than any other color. But when it is polished and swirl free, with a nice coat of wax etc. you can't beat the look.

^^^ Right there, its work but in the end nothing beats a perfect black car! :2thumbs: I loved when i finished mine, just stood there staring at it....then had to clean it again 30 seconds cause it was dirty hahah :lol:

Guest Gone & Forgotten

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/general-detailing-discussion-questions/14159.htm

I don't recommend watching the vids cos I'm an idiot, but here's my results. Did half of it Saturday night and the rest ALL day Sunday, into the evening.

There are A LOT of little edgy areas on the Camaro 5. I didn't have any edge burn or anything of that sort. Had some halogram issues my first run on the hood, worked em out with another pass of the orange pad and white pad.

Black is UNFORGIVING to anything. Touch it and see. Then go get a clean microfiber and some Detail Spray (DS) or Waterless Wash (WW) and clean up the mess you just made.

I just got mine last week and it's my first Black car since becoming a detail enthusiast.

Post some pics man, share.. whether you detailed it, washed it or wanna show how a bird just decorated the hood. Let us SEE YOUR RIDE!

:)

Cheers.

Yes, definitely invest in a PC - there is no way you will keep black in good shape without one. I didn't think I would use one, and a month later I bought the PC setup. And the first time you remove swirls and have swirl free deep black wet looking paint, it will be amazing - you just look at the finish and grin

Yes, definitely invest in a PC - there is no way you will keep black in good shape without one. I didn't think I would use one, and a month later I bought the PC setup. And the fist time you remove swirls and have swirl free deep black wet looking paint, it will be amazing - you just look at the finish and grin

:iagree:and :welcome:

Archived