Customer Service 866.965.0400

First detail with Adam's

KillaF150

Ordered the Perfect Interior Kit a few weeks ago and finally got around to doing my truck the other day. When I bought the truck the guy before me had put some wet tennis rackets in the back seat and they left some rust spots (he's a high school coach). Meguiars Leather Cleaner/Conditioner did squat on them, so I gave Adam's a shot. Took some Leather & Interior Cleaner to them and it's like they gave up. Just take a look at the pictures and see for yourself!

102_4663.jpg

102_4666.jpg

102_4667.jpg

102_4668.jpg

102_4669.jpg

Now for the after pictures. Went back over all the seats with the Conditioner and they look all but brand new :rockon:

102_4670.jpg

102_4671.jpg

102_4672.jpg

Needless to say, I am now a believer in Adam's products :2thumbs:

If you are going on an interior kick, their carpet and upholstery cleaner is amazing as well. (It also works great on the carpeting in the house too, and even headliners, used gently)

And the glass cleaner and glass MF towels will clean the toughest stuff off the windows, and no streaks.

If you are going on an interior kick, their carpet and upholstery cleaner is amazing as well. (It also works great on the carpeting in the house too, and even headliners, used gently)

And the glass cleaner and glass MF towels will clean the toughest stuff off the windows, and no streaks.

Their carpet cleaner is by FAR the best carpet cleaner I've used. It's funny you mention using it on the headliner because just for kicks I wanted to see if it would remove some water stains around the sunroof, and BAM, they were gone. Didn't even have to scrub it. Just wiped it with a MF towel and it took them right out.

Is that red stain blood or lipstick or paint or something else?

I see it hasn't completely been removed [if at all] .... did you try dabbing that area and letting it sit for a couple of minutes or so first, prior to wiping?

Can you feel a "lump" when you run your finger over it [surface] or is it smooth [embeded] and in line with the leather?

Their carpet cleaner is by FAR the best carpet cleaner I've used. It's funny you mention using it on the headliner because just for kicks I wanted to see if it would remove some water stains around the sunroof, and BAM, they were gone. Didn't even have to scrub it. Just wiped it with a MF towel and it took them right out.

Water spots around the sunroof as in the headliner [fabric?] or around the sunroof as in the glass itself?

Is that red stain blood or lipstick or paint or something else?

I see it hasn't completely been removed [if at all] .... did you try dabbing that area and letting it sit for a couple of minutes or so first, prior to wiping?

Can you feel a "lump" when you run your finger over it [surface] or is it smooth [embeded] and in line with the leather?

Water spots around the sunroof as in the headliner [fabric?] or around the sunroof as in the glass itself?

The red mark was removed after I took the picture. Not sure what is was but it looked like it was from a red marker. I'm not real sure what it was. There was some water stains around the edge of the headliner itself and on the sliding part where it had leaked inside the truck and dried.

I will be buying the gallon refills of the Carpet/Upholstery Cleaner, Leather/Upholstery Cleaner, and the Super VRT. I detailed a Lexus ES 350 and used the Super VRT for the first time and I'm officially sold on Adam's products. I love the way it looks on the tires and all the interior pieces. Don't be surprised if I become an Adam's dealer some day!

Archived