Customer Service 866.965.0400

mail order only?

I looked over the posts here, watched every video I could find by The Junkman several times, (still have no idea what "the red pill is") then tried to decide which package/s of products would best for my situation and when I decided the best course of action it was too late to get the products in by this weekend. it's supposed to be nearly 90 and beautiful this weekend, and for the next several weekends I'll be tied up or away from home, is there anywhere other than mail order I can buy Adams products?

calling wednesday Ashley said it would probably be monday before the package arrived so it looks like maybe next spring might be my next opportunity to get with this program otherwise. any suggestions or am I just out of luck for now?

thanks.:thumbsup:

thanks, I didn't check the "Dealers" tab, didn't see it.. but no-one anywhere near me unfortunately. oh well, I tried. I got the Foam Gun, I guess thats a good start, but no product to put in it..:)

If you can come to Houston tomorrow I will be happy to help you. Or if you like, I can drive north Sunday to meet you in the middle. I am at a show tomorrow. If you have a big enough order I will not charge to drive up to meet you. If you want, email me and we can work it out.

Rich Cook

If you can come to Houston tomorrow I will be happy to help you. Or if you like, I can drive north Sunday to meet you in the middle. I am at a show tomorrow. If you have a big enough order I will not charge to drive up to meet you. If you want, email me and we can work it out.

Rich Cook

Nice offer! :2thumbs:

I'm pretty sure there might be a dealer in McKinny which is still over an hour away depending on where you are in Ft. Worth. My girlfriend lives up by the racetrack so I frequent that area alot. Wait till you get your hands on some of this stuff!

ROAD TRIP! Sounds like a good excuse to me!

Hillsboro isn't too bad but you have to understand how big Texas is lol. If you have never driven here you don't know what were talking about. Hillsboro is about a 3 to 4 hr trek for BigRed and Hillsboro is give or take an hour for the OP depending on where he is in Ft Worth. But hey for Texas that's close!

When we were driving across Texas from California, my dad said "The sun has risen, the sun has set, you're still not out of Texas yet".

So true. I live basically halfway between El Paso and Beaumont which is the 2 endpoints in tx on I-10 and its about 6 hours to either from the house. I'm pretty sure El Paso is closer to the pacific ocean than it is to Beaumont which is just crazy to think about.

yes, Hilsboro is about a 80 mile trip from my house and not bad if I-35 is moving ok. strangely enough McKinney is not as easy to get to from where I am even though as the crow flys it probably not any further than Hilsboro. both of these guys were very kind to offer to meet me, problem being I couldn't get away to meet them since I have a sick dog and no-one to watch him this weekend. I want to say I really appreciate the offers and enjoyed the conversations I had on the phone with both guys.:thumbsup: thanks again to both of you.

I'll get it done, as soon as possible.

I looked over the posts here, watched every video I could find by The Junkman several times, (still have no idea what "the red pill is")...

The red pill is a reference that I took from the movie "The Matrix", where Neo decides to take the red pill and become aware. I use that reference because so many people are asleep in la-la land when it comes to taking care of the paint on their cars. Taking the "red pill" is my way of having you wake up to the reality of all the mistakes that you have been making when caring for your paint. You become aware and start down "the rabbit hole" (a Alice in Wonderland reference), which is the journey that is proper detailing and you find out just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

That's what the red pill is. It appears that you are you ready to take it. ;)

The red pill is a reference that I took from the movie "The Matrix", where Neo decides to take the red pill and become aware. I use that reference because so many people are asleep in la-la land when it comes to taking care of the paint on their cars. Taking the "red pill" is my way of having you wake up to the reality of all the mistakes that you have been making when caring for your paint. You become aware and start down "the rabbit hole" (a Alice in Wonderland reference), which is the journey that is proper detailing and you find out just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

That's what the red pill is. It appears that you are you ready to take it. ;)

ah ha, that's why I didn't get it.. I'm probably the only person on earth that has never seen the Matrix movies. you make a good point, I had no idea a few months ago even what a clay bar was, and completely unaware what causes all that swirly damage in the paint. I am pretty particular about keeping things nice I just had no idea paint could be "corrected" to this level. thanks again A.J for the videos and the inspiration to get it done.:thumbsup:

ah ha, that's why I didn't get it.. I'm probably the only person on earth that has never seen the Matrix movies. you make a good point, I had no idea a few months ago even what a clay bar was, and completely unaware what causes all that swirly damage in the paint. I am pretty particular about keeping things nice I just had no idea paint could be "corrected" to this level. thanks again A.J for the videos and the inspiration to get it done.:thumbsup:

Enjoy your ride down the rabbit hole. :thumbsup:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCpKnpTLpjI?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCpKnpTLpjI?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Archived