Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pads to use with Adam's product

stratrex

Question

I have an old Nova with crapy paint and I want to see what Adam's SHR and FMP would do for it but I don't want to use my good Adam's pads on it. I have some other pads that came with my PC but I'm not sure which pads to use with them. Looking at the part number on them, the only numbers that are different between the different colored pads are 21, 61, 72, and 91. Do these equate to a grit type?

Thanks, Dave

4 answers to this question

Dave, Sorry I can't help you with the numbers either. I could only guess. But I can tell you that I just washed all my Adam's pads tonight. I have had them for about 2 years and they are still going strong. I wouldn't worry much about using your good Adam's pads. Just make sure you wash them well when you are done.

Use the Adams Pads. I attempted a paint correction on my sister's Altima yesterday and you could not even see any reflections on the hood, roof, or trunk. I did two passes of green, orange, and white and the reflections are back and the paint looks pretty good, but there are still swirl marks on it and I'm just too sore today to try and finish it, but I will next week. The Adams pads held up very well, and cleaned up good too. They don't look brand new but they are all ready for next week as I will be too.

Archived