Customer Service 866.965.0400

2004 Audi A4

Jonathan.

Hey guys. This is a detail i did earlier this year in the spring. Putting all my pics on the computer now. Going to try and post up a few details i've done. Note* i had to recently reset my account, for the very few ppl who know me i was previously "Jay."

This car was totally disgusting. Customer was interested in a 2 stage correction + goodies.

Process - Exterior

- Misted with isopropyl

- Dawn wash

- APC on wheel wells and tires

- GWC on rims and brakes

- Clay bar

- Another dawn wash

- Dried with sidekick

- SHR 1 pass (Flex)

- FMP 1 pass (Flex)

- Isopropyl on all rubber and plastics exterior

- MSS 1 pass (PC)

- SVRT on all rubber and plastics exterior

- BW applied by hand

- DS misted

Process - Interior

- vaccumed carpets, floors and trunk.

- steamed headliner

- CUC misted and then shampooed carpets and floors (machined)

- LIC on dash, doors and leathers

- LC on leather and steering wheel

- DS misted for great smell.

Note*.............This car had a little damage, fender to pole bender lol...........in which he did not want me to work on, just hide a little, so i did what i could.

Heres the pics guys hope you like, more to come. P.s i probably forgot stuff in my process lol

Interior pictures

2004AudiA4011.jpg

2004AudiA4027.jpg

2004AudiA4012.jpg

2004AudiA4029.jpg

2004AudiA4013.jpg

2004AudiA4030.jpg

2004AudiA4015.jpg

2004AudiA4033.jpg

2004AudiA4016.jpg

2004AudiA4035.jpg

2004AudiA4017.jpg

2004AudiA4036.jpg

2004AudiA4001.jpg

2004AudiA4020.jpg

2004AudiA4002.jpg

2004AudiA4003.jpg

2004AudiA4004.jpg

2004AudiA4005.jpg

2004AudiA4021.jpg

2004AudiA4007.jpg

2004AudiA4022.jpg

2004AudiA4008.jpg

2004AudiA4009.jpg

2004AudiA4024.jpg

2004AudiA4023.jpg

2004AudiA4025.jpg

Winter definitely takes it's toll! Good job on that one! I think a possible recommendation to the owner to look into a set of weathertech fitted floor mats would help his carpeting though. They are laser cut to fit the entire footwell, not just the bottom, so they catch all of it and keep tons off the carpets. Again, good job!

Thanks for the postive feedback guys!!

Nice. As a die-hard Audi fan, I appreciate the lovin' you showed her.

That driver's footwell was really trashed. It looks like a lot of the salt/etc didn't come out. bummer.

Yes I went at that driver side carpeting for a looong time. Like I stated in my process, I have a shampoo machine I used hot water, CUC and a product I have specifically for salt and I still could remove it all. What you see left is the carpets damaged, the salt was there for months, he said he never cleaned it once. So the salt beside to burn the carpet. I was bummed out to, I hate when I can't get something to at least my standards and that was below my standards in my opinion, but the owner was ok with the results realizing he should have watched after it more.

Thanks again guys for all the sweet comments.

Yea eh anth lol, your like me with my RSX, paint was never anything less then glass, and the inside, I would occassionally dust off lol

Hey frank, that car took me about 10-12 hours, interior slowed me down a lot because it was so trashed I needed to whip out the shampoo machine for this one. 2 hours for a regular I need to shampoo, this car took 3 hours to shampoo.

Thanks again guys for all the sweet comments.

Yea eh anth lol, your like me with my RSX, paint was never anything less then glass, and the inside, I would occassionally dust off lol

Hey frank, that car took me about 10-12 hours, interior slowed me down a lot because it was so trashed I needed to whip out the shampoo machine for this one. 2 hours for a regular I need to shampoo, this car took 3 hours to shampoo.

thx man, all that time looks like it paid off...:thumbsup:

I really like the A4.

Your car looks awesome...You shouldn't let such a nice car get so dirty

Its not mine :)........................but thats exactly what i told the owner lol. In the end, people like that make me a few bucks. :banana:

I know that thought, I'm tempted to start posting up flyers saying that I'll start detailing corvettes for people around here. My wife and I drove past five different ones yesterday, and all of them were just filthy. I told her it was vette abuse and I should confiscate the keys...

Archived