Customer Service 866.965.0400

z car at dealers

mrmsmop

Question

i took the black z car that i detailed a couple weeks ago(previous thread)back to the dealer to get some illminated kick plates put on it. when i drove up in front of the showroom, the guy that sold me the car and the sales manager came out gawking at the car along with several other people working there. obvious that they had'nt seen a black car look the way it should, pretty funny! the sales manager offered me a job detailing. not bad being this was my first detail. if i wasnt old and retired i mighta took him up on it. hahahaha. thanks for the great products, the results do get noticed.

12 answers to this question

Awesome! :2thumbs: It's always a great feeling when others notice how great your car looks. Let's you know you did a great job, with great products!

That it is!

I love driving on the road in front of campus where all the students getting out of class waiting for a shuttle is.... classic stare downs :pc:

I remember after I brought my truck back to the dealer to get my free tank of gas. The salesman that sold me the truck said, " That thing looks 10x better than when we sold it to you". I then proceeded over to the mazda section of the auto mall to talk with a good friend that was also a salesman. I remember the look that was on his face when I drove up. PRICELESS! lol. I know exactly how you feel and yes it is good to have people compliment you on your hard work.

Even my HHR gets comments from the guys at work about the finish - When one guy was asking about claying, I had him come outside at lunch to show him how it worked (getting ready for a detail anyway) and he took a look at the finish and said "D***, that's amazing". Guess he never took a close look before.

Archived