Customer Service 866.965.0400

Are you getting the most out of your car or truck?

Team Adam's

I know you are Dylan! That 'Lanche has to have pretty hefty springs to carry all the poo you are full of!

HI OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Springs? You kidding me?! The back end has come down from towing stuff around now and I'm sitting 1/4" over the bumpstops unloaded. Can't wait to get this thing in for its "upgrades" including a notch in the rear.

So I can haul more poo of course. :D

Springs? You kidding me?! The back end has come down from towing stuff around now and I'm sitting 1/4" over the bumpstops unloaded. Can't wait to get this thing in for its "upgrades" including a notch in the rear.

So I can haul more poo of course. :D

AWW Cmon Frame Notch? Come do mine when you're done...I think I need to be another 2" lower.

:2thumbs::rockon:

I don't have the tools/time/skill to do it myself... I'm turing it over to the pros for this one.

Should be able to get another 3+" in the rear and just about 2" in front which would level it out as it sits slightly raked right now.

Just waiting for the "off season" so I won't need the truck for a few weeks.

I don't have the tools/time/skill to do it myself... I'm turing it over to the pros for this one.

Should be able to get another 3+" in the rear and just about 2" in front which would level it out as it sits slightly raked right now.

Just waiting for the "off season" so I won't need the truck for a few weeks.

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK:2thumbs:

Archived