Customer Service 866.965.0400

How is it done?

TazMan

First time user and sure could use some feedback with the following:

1) What is an Avatar?

2) What is a Sig Pic?

3) Is there anywhere on the Forum that (in detail) provides all of the "How To's" for using the site?

I am sure that I will get better at this as time progresses, so please be patient

TazMan

1) the photo people have under their name. Mine is the black jeep

<------------------------------

2) some people have a photo or some kind of graphic at the bottom of their posts. See where mine just says "2008 Jeep....2005 Honda..." you will see others have an actual image there.

3) not sure. What exactly are you looking to do? Pretty much just click on the section you want to read about, ie. waxing, washing, tires, products... and then click on a thead to read. You've obviously already figured out how to post a thread and reply.

3) Is there anywhere on the Forum that (in detail) provides all of the "How To's" for using the site?

I am sure that I will get better at this as time progresses, so please be patient

TazMan

All the sub-forums contain 'stickies' for frequently asked questions (FAQ's). The "New Member Check-In" section has stickies for Acronyms/Abbreviations, discount codes, etc. The 'Forum Support' thread (where this question was posted) has stickies for posting picture and videos.

1) What is an Avatar?

2) What is a Sig Pic?

TazMan

1. Just google "avatars" or "funny avatars". Here is a LINK. Or you can use a small image of your ride! :)

2. Signature pic is just a picture that is at the bottom of every post you put in the forum. Most of us have our rides or something along that line. Signature rule: Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 9.8 KB (whichever is smaller).

3. No specific "how to's" for everything. Ya just have to push buttons or ask questions. We'll get ya taken care of. Here are a few pictures for visual aid! :) :)

Here is where you change the few things on your profile (see outlined)

signature1.jpg

Here is where you upload your signature if you want...you can use one from another site.

signature2.jpg

To get a signature from any site you just right click on what you want and then click "copy image location"

signature3.jpg

1. Just google "avatars" or "funny avatars". Here is a LINK. Or you can use a small image of your ride! :)

2. Signature pic is just a picture that is at the bottom of every post you put in the forum. Most of us have our rides or something along that line. Signature rule: Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 9.8 KB (whichever is smaller).

3. No specific "how to's" for everything. Ya just have to push buttons or ask questions. We'll get ya taken care of. Here are a few pictures for visual aid! :) :)

Here is where you change the few things on your profile (see outlined)

signature1.jpg

Here is where you upload your signature if you want...you can use one from another site.

signature2.jpg

To get a signature from any site you just right click on what you want and then click "copy image location"

signature3.jpg

Thanks Guys. After a little work, I got the "Avatar" uploaded, now for the Sig picture of my ride. Let u all know when (or if) I succeed.

Thanks Again

Archived