Customer Service 866.965.0400

How do the WRC navigators stay so calm?

AudiOx

I wonder how they don't get car sick... you ever tried to read a magazine or something for a long time in the front of a moving car? That guys getting tossed around like a rag doll and reading his notes the whole time!!

Love to watch WRC... I really don't know why its not more popular in the US.

You have to wonder how dumb those people are who stand five feet from the road lol; I can't believe more people don't die. Of course that's probably why it hasn't caught on over here; US regulations would require the spectators be 100 feet back with a concrete wall and insurance would never cover any course owner who'd end up getting sued for any racing incident since it's impossible to have corner workers in races like that.

Forgot about getting car sick. My daughter gave me her Nintendo D S to play in the car once just as we got ready to leave on a long trip. I was playing a Pixar Cars game and was sick before we left the neighborhood. I would turn right in the game and the car would go left or something....and I was done. I was miserable for the next 2 hrs.

edit: LOL. I put D S and it put in Detail Spray

You have to wonder how dumb those people are who stand five feet from the road lol; I can't believe more people don't die. Of course that's probably why it hasn't caught on over here; US regulations would require the spectators be 100 feet back with a concrete wall and insurance would never cover any course owner who'd end up getting sued for any racing incident since it's impossible to have corner workers in races like that.

Still not as dumb as this guy:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jkP1Hml36XM?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Archived