Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at the Greybeard's Rod N Muscle Show, Denver

The Team from the Weekend: David, Bill, Mike, and Alan in action and some sales booth shots...(That's Jay from Purifoy Chevy wiping clean that rear window on the GTO)

SAM_1630.jpg

SAM_1628.jpg

SAM_1618.jpg

SAM_1566.jpg

SAM_1635.jpg

SAM_1627.jpg

SAM_1626.jpg

SAM_1599.jpg

SAM_1578.jpg

SAM_1577.jpg

SAM_1576.jpg

SAM_1574.jpg

SAM_1643.jpg

SAM_1642.jpg

SAM_1640.jpg

SAM_1639.jpg

SAM_1632.jpg

SAM_1631.jpg

SAM_1604.jpg

SAM_1603.jpg

SAM_1598.jpg

SAM_1457.jpg

SAM_1607.jpg

SAM_1605.jpg

SAM_1596.jpg

Ashley and Dave were super nice people. And thier car was beautiful.

The black fire truck was a pleasure to work on. We showed them the wonderfulness that is Brilliant Glaze. The truck got thrashed (relatively) from the sun and sand in Vegas during SEMA. The guys that built it were a pleasure to hang out with.

Still upset I missed the Storm Trooper.

• 1 month later...

Dave,

The Grand Sports we had in the booth were both Custom Vettes that Purifoy did. Standard they are just a N/A LS3. The blue one we had was to replicate and earlier model GS in Admiral Blue. The Hawt one was just done up. That had ZR1 Centennial Wheels among other things done to it.

Dave,

The Grand Sports we had in the booth were both Custom Vettes that Purifoy did. Standard they are just a N/A LS3. The blue one we had was to replicate and earlier model GS in Admiral Blue. The Hawt one was just done up. That had ZR1 Centennial Wheels among other things done to it.

The general concensus was if Purifoy did it, it was done up right, and not stock. I loved the GS, the colors were absolutly beautiful. That was a fun weekend. I am looking forward to doing another event like that with you and the Adam's crew.

Archived