Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at the Greybeard's Rod N Muscle Show, Denver

This is a tribute to MAYBEN :worth:

I'm just too tired to unload, cleanup, upload, and whatnot tonight. There were some of the nicest cars I've seen in a while there. Adam's handed out an award for Premium Shine or Perfect Paint...I haven't decided the official name or even if there is one, but we handed out an award, and for some reason I was the judge of it! (no, it wasn't a TBSS....mine isn't in until next year.)

:lol:

I'm just too tired to unload, cleanup, upload, and whatnot tonight. There were some of the nicest cars I've seen in a while there. Adam's handed out an award for Premium Shine or Perfect Paint...I haven't decided the official name or even if there is one, but we handed out an award, and for some reason I was the judge of it! (no, it wasn't a TBSS....mine isn't in until next year.)

:lol:

After working the Daytona event this weekend and packing up the supplies, you get a pass from me Mook - That is a lot of work!

What? what?.. no, no Lynn that is not a Wheel Cleaning brush in my pocket, I'm just happy to see you! :D

Mook you are such a tease. I would be very upset with you if I wasn't there for two of those days. The wait for the photos will be worth it. Purifoy Chevrolet sent us some beautiful Corvettes and a Transformers Edition Camero. We had a three other cars (two award winning rides). It was a great weekend and I feel privilaged to have been a part of it.

Mook you are such a tease. I would be very upset with you if I wasn't there for two of those days. The wait for the photos will be worth it. Purifoy Chevrolet sent us some beautiful Corvettes and a Transformers Edition Camero. We had a three other cars (two award winning rides). It was a great weekend and I feel privilaged to have been a part of it.

David,

Thank you for all your help this weekend! It was a pleasure!

Everyone--I am in process right now of combining both dipolley's pics and mine, then I will post them here. I was sick yesterday, but am feeling a ton better now.

Just wish I knew how to make my camera take better pics inside! Jeepers.

Archived