Customer Service 866.965.0400

My new DD toy :)

6spdg37s

after toying with many different ideas from 500 dollar beaters to 100k dollar porsches I finally pulled the trigger :

2008 Infiniti m35x Blue Slate/Charcoal (black) interior 19k miles

HID's, Navi, reverse camera, XM , heated/air conditioned seats, ipod connection, aux video input , etc;

my cousin sells infiniti's so I got a sick hookup on the price

d81dbf59.jpg

and of course its first bath picture with adams products :

Nice car!

get the OEM M45 19's...

im gonna wait till spring to do anything other then alarm/remote start and tints.

spring im probably gonna lower it on springs, maybe get wheels but idk cause its really my DD

but i have seen a few people with them lowered on fx 20"s and it looked hot

Nice buy...I still would have got a porsche :lol:

Im the type if I can afford it, i'm buying it...Still waiting on a lottery win to get my 458:lolsmack:

this works out alot better though financially and the fact taht i would feel bad driving it

I know, I was just pulling your leg. It was a smart buy, at least you can drive this all year round...Porsche you can't

im pretty sure they come in AWD

yeah the 4's you can drive year round but. still have clearance issues... this car lowered would still sit higher than a porsche at stock height.

plus my mom had an 06 m35x and this thing is an animal in the snow blasts thru it and it has nice all seasons on it plus has room to put things and people in.

ive always been a fan of mid-big body cars... had a i30t, acura tl, bmw 750Li

in fact im more excited to do stuff to this than my vette lol

Im only kidding but according to porsche....

yup they really are supposed to be able to be driven everyday but imagine im paying 1500 bucks a month for a car and it snows lightly and I take out a pole or something

I would probably kill myself...

yup they really are supposed to be able to be driven everyday but imagine im paying 1500 bucks a month for a car and it snows lightly and I take out a pole or something

I would probably kill myself...

lol I never said I agree with the commercial. I especially like the home improvement store one.

For some reason I thought you had one more?? :D

nope... i had the viper, 750Li, g37s , etc; but 1 car came when another went and then I DD the vette for like 15 months to save money and now picked this up...

my dad got the clk convt maybe thats the thread your thinking of?

nope... i had the viper, 750Li, g37s , etc; but 1 car came when another went and then I DD the vette for like 15 months to save money and now picked this up...

my dad got the clk convt maybe thats the thread your thinking of?

Could be your Dad's I was thinking of but then again, sometimes I don't even think! :D:lolsmack::D

Archived