Customer Service 866.965.0400

Shipping question.

It's called Fedex Smart Post, it's a cheaper alternative for shipping. Takes a little longer but it is cheaper. I prefer that route if I am not in a huge hurry for something, yes we all get excited and want our stuff the moment we checkout online. There is usually the option of paying more to get it faster, but is it really worth the extra dollars.

Why did Fedex drop off my package at my local Post Office so they can deliver it to me?

Is this a question for Adam's or Fedex?

the website defaults it to "smart post" you have to click ground shipping to get it quicker. Your mailman will deliver it.

This is one beef i have, the shipping rates are ridiculous. I understand its a way to make extra revenue but when i have to ship a 60lb amp back to the manufacture via fed ex TO CALIFORNIA it costs me 8.95 because i have an account with them. i dont even do the bulk you guys do!

13.95 to ship 4 single soft towels. Something is wrong there :help:

make some money on shipping, not a ton. BTW: smart post only works out to be 50-60cents cheaper so i honestly dont see the point..

I suppose its the price to get adams, however after revuing my last three orders this morning and paying $46.73 between the three in shipping i will be supporting adams through eric@thompsonracing :)

Sorry for the rant.

the website defaults it to "smart post" you have to click ground shipping to get it quicker. Your mailman will deliver it.

This is one beef i have, the shipping rates are ridiculous. I understand its a way to make extra revenue but when i have to ship a 60lb amp back to the manufacture via fed ex it costs me 8.95 because i have an account with and i dont even do the bulk you guys do.

13.95 to ship 4 single soft towels. Something is wrong there :help:

make some money on shipping, not a ton. BTW: smart post only works out to be 50-60cents cheaper so i honestly dont see the point..

I suppose its the price to get adams, however after revuing my last three orders this morning and paying over $46.73 in shipping i will be supporting adams through eric@thompsonracing :)

Sorry for the rant.

As a business person you probably realize that shipping costs aren't for just covering the carrier costs but also the shipping materials (and in some cases the labor costs). Adam's uses top notch shipping materials, those double walled corrugated boxes and reinforced paper tape are not cheap, but they provide better protection for the products that we order and improve customer service due to our not having to be disappointed by broken products in shipping.

As a business person you probably realize that shipping costs aren't for just covering the carrier costs but also the shipping materials (and in some cases the labor costs). Adam's uses top notch shipping materials, those double walled corrugated boxes and reinforced paper tape are not cheap, but they provide better protection for the products that we order and improve customer service due to our not having to be disappointed by broken products in shipping.

yeah i understand what the shipping costs cover, i know the boxes have to be between $1-$1.75 a piece considering they are custom logo'd and how much bulk they purchase. They use paper packing to soften it instead of peanuts which i know if about 1/2 the cost of peanuts and then of course the labor to cover handling. Even if they cut the shipping prices by 30% they would be making a nice profit. There are a few item that i have not purchased and gone else ware to get because i could save 6 or so bucks in shipping. These are things like brushes, pumps fittings etc, all go to a small businesses and not a corporation.

i order a TON of stuff. A package i just had delivered from my distributor weighed over 36lbs and was in a double corrugated box cost me 5.75 in shipping from Ohio. I can see paying the price for gallon orders but NOT for items like towels, or 16oz bottles with maybe one or two.

I dont think Adam's charges for shipping materials. The Shipping costs are pretty accurate to what weight would be. I mean 1 gallon of water weighs in at 8.3 pounds. Imagine buying 2 gallons of Shampoo. That's probably close to 17-20 pounds and shipping is only like $15 to my house. I think that's more than fair and I'm pretty sure a box and packing materials would bring that cost way up.

I also think if they charged us for materials they wouldn't stick us with a charge so they can have fancy tape that says Adam's... Just my $0.02. Have to give Adam's more credit than that. Adam isn't no big time high roller doing nickel and dimming people.

Sorry wasn't a fan of that reply at all.

i order a TON of stuff. A package i just had delivered from my distributor weighed over 36lbs and was in a double corrugated box cost me 5.75 in shipping from Ohio. I can see paying the price for gallon orders but NOT for items like towels, or 16oz bottles with maybe one or two.

It's not always weight that matter, it's how far the truck has to drive to get to you. It's how much room it takes up on the truck. I honestly don't believe anyone would ship a package that weighed 36lbs for under $6. Even if it was in the same town, if they did the company took a huge hit.

yeah i understand what the shipping costs cover, i know the boxes have to be between $1-$1.75 a piece considering they are custom logo'd and how much bulk they purchase. They use paper packing to soften it instead of peanuts which i know if about 1/2 the cost of peanuts and then of course the labor to cover handling. Even if they cut the shipping prices by 30% they would be making a nice profit. There are a few item that i have not purchased and gone else ware to get because i could save 6 or so bucks in shipping. These are things like brushes, pumps fittings etc, all go to a small businesses and not a corporation.

There are companies out there that do ship product at no charge to the customer or nearly free, but Iam sure they are recovering the cost somewhere else. You just don't see it. I know when I order photo equipment it comes out of NY. It is free ground, but usually less than $5 if I upgrade to 3 Day Select. And some of my boxes are large and have what is called "Dim weight" factored into them along with being put on an airplane where space is valuable.

There is a company that ships coins (PBGS is all I know it as) and all their stuff comes Next Day Air. Doesn't matter what it is, big or small. Had a guy tell me he doesn't know how they make money doing that and shipping everything free.

My opinion is that Adams is charging a fair rate for shipping. Iam sure his boxes are more than what your thinking ($1-$1.75) He just isn't giving it away. Adams doesn't decide how much to charge for shipping, most of it dictated by the rates that he is given by FedEx, or UPS, based on his average volume. Brendon if your only ordering a couple of towels have them shipped Priority Mail. You will get them fairly quick and shipping is dirt cheap.

Another possibilty is to have them delivered to your work instead of your house. Iam sure FedEx charges more for a home delivery being they typically don't go there everyday, like they would a business.

Everything goes up. Shipping included. I remember when I started paying bills a stamp was 10 cents. Now it is 44 cents, and going up. Those older than I remember it being cheaper Iam sure..lol

I dont think Adam's charges for shipping materials. The Shipping costs are pretty accurate to what weight would be. I mean 1 gallon of water weighs in at 8.3 pounds. Imagine buying 2 gallons of Shampoo. That's probably close to 17-20 pounds and shipping is only like $15 to my house. I think that's more than fair and I'm pretty sure a box and packing materials would bring that cost way up.

I also think if they charged us for materials they wouldn't stick us with a charge so they can have fancy tape that says Adam's... Just my $0.02. Have to give Adam's more credit than that. Adam isn't no big time high roller doing nickel and dimming people.

Sorry wasn't a fan of that reply at all.

It's not always weight that matter, it's how far the truck has to drive to get to you. It's how much room it takes up on the truck. I honestly don't believe anyone would ship a package that weighed 36lbs for under $6. Even if it was in the same town, if they did the company took a huge hit.

I know Adam isn't high rolling shafting us. I commend him for starting a business ans being succesfull at it with so many companies and a flooded market. I know the accountant probablysaidwe need to charge x amount for profit. I also know that shipping is a HUGE revenu maker, especially once you pass a thresh hold/month it becomes even more profitable.

I don't have a problem paying for gallon orders. What I do have a problem with is paying 13 bucks for shipping for a package that weighs less then three pounds and consists of one towel, an applicator and spray sealant. Now don't you think that is a bit excessive? And it doesn't have the "Hazmat" stickers so were not paying more for that

I would be happy to post my invoice showing the shipping charges but it has confidential pricing on there. I know it's different companies and how they choose to charge but the box was long And certainly much much bigger them Any box I have received from adams.

It just frustrates me to pay as much if not more for shipping then the product it's self. I'm fortunate enough to have a dealer somewhat local I can get my stuff at.

There are companies out there that do ship product at no charge to the customer or nearly free, but Iam sure they are recovering the cost somewhere else. You just don't see it. I know when I order photo equipment it comes out of NY. It is free ground, but usually less than $5 if I upgrade to 3 Day Select. And some of my boxes are large and have what is called "Dim weight" factored into them along with being put on an airplane where space is valuable.

There is a company that ships coins (PBGS is all I know it as) and all their stuff comes Next Day Air. Doesn't matter what it is, big or small. Had a guy tell me he doesn't know how they make money doing that and shipping everything free.

My opinion is that Adams is charging a fair rate for shipping. Iam sure his boxes are more than what your thinking ($1-$1.75) He just isn't giving it away. Adams doesn't decide how much to charge for shipping, most of it dictated by the rates that he is given by FedEx, or UPS, based on his average volume. Brendon if your only ordering a couple of towels have them shipped Priority Mail. You will get them fairly quick and shipping is dirt cheap.

Another possibilty is to have them delivered to your work instead of your house. Iam sure FedEx charges more for a home delivery being they typically don't go there everyday, like they would a business.

Everything goes up. Shipping included. I remember when I started paying bills a stamp was 10 cents. Now it is 44 cents, and going up. Those older than I remember it being cheaper Iam sure..lol

I know, my office is 30 cents cheaper and I have never been given the option at check out to choose priority mail, especially for light items. Look I'm not complaining that Adams is charging for shipping and believe me I want them to make money. What botheres me is How much MORE expensive they are them shipping the same weight items from another small business across the country. I certainly understand charge more for product then discount shipping or vise versa.

The reality of it is shipping is dirt cheap, Adams has a right to charge what he feels right and what he has to to cover the bills. He then can mark it up until people are no longer willing to pay the shipping.

After reviewing my monthy onlime shopping and submitting to my accountant I am not going to pay the prices any more especially with what ive spent in shipping... Shipping added a 1/3 of what I spent with adams this month. It simply isn't going to happen any more.

When I'm in the area and I am I'll swing by and pick an order up not costing me much more then the product it's self. Adams dealers don't charge more then what we pay for it on here.:thumbsup: I'm fortunate to have a dealer close enough I can do this with. Not sure why I didn't do it sooner :confused::lolsmack:

So you could get it a day later....

Doesn't matter when I get it.....I can't use it until April or May anyways.

I was just curious why FedEx would deliver my package to the Post Office when the it's only a half a mile from my house.

Thanks for everyone answer my question and I didn't mean to start an argument.

Doesn't matter when I get it.....I can't use it until April or May anyways.

I was just curious why FedEx would deliver my package to the Post Office when the it's only a half a mile from my house.

Thanks for everyone answer my question and I didn't mean to start an argument.

Not your fault, completely mine for getting this off topic. Just reviewing things to submit to the accountant for business expenses and it hit me how much I've been spending in shipping adams products. Them this came up and that smart post isn't much cheaper. Gave me a chance to rant....was going to start a topic discussion about it but this was convenient :lolsmack:

Sorry:o

This is one beef i have, the shipping rates are ridiculous. I understand its a way to make extra revenue but when i have to ship a 60lb amp back to the manufacture via fed ex TO CALIFORNIA it costs me 8.95 because i have an account with them. i dont even do the bulk you guys do!

I've been a FedEx business account holder for over 15 years, from back in the days where our account was actually 2 separate accounts, 1 Ground, 1 Air. I've never seen rates like you are stating above and definitely not for a 60lb package. Cross country shipments have always comprised the bulk of our shipping as well. What I've paid in freight on my Adam's orders for shipments sent to my parents house in NJ and to my business in CA, has always been on par with my own rates. I guess I'll be having a face to face with my FedEx rep tomorrow morning to evaluate our relationship and get some answers.

I highly doubt your paying $8.95 to ship a 60 pound amp back to California. The below figure are published rates and I doubt you ship enough volume to validate that kind of a discount. I doubt there is anybody that gets that kind of a discount regardless of how much they ship.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 borderColor=#e6e6e6 width="100%" bgColor=#f5f5f5><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE class=tablebold border=0 cellSpacing=0 borderColor=#e6e6e6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#f5f5f5><TBODY><TR bgColor=#e6e6e6><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" class=resulttable bgColor=#e6e6e6 width=75 noWrap align=center></TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" class=resulttable bgColor=#e6e6e6 width=230>Same day in shortest time possible. Call 1·800·Go·FedEx for availability and rate. </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" class=resulttable bgColor=#e6e6e6 noWrap>FedEx Same Day<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" class=resulttable bgColor=#e6e6e6 noWrap></TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=610 height=25 bgColor=#f5f5f5><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=61 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Thu Dec 1, 2011 8:30 AM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx First Overnight<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text0="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx First Overnight<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>348.95</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>48.85</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>397.80</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>397.80 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=111 height=25 bgColor=#e6e6e6><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=11 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Thu Dec 1, 2011 10:30 AM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx Priority Overnight<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text1="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx Priority Overnight<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>317.95</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>44.51</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>362.46</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>362.46 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=512 height=25 bgColor=#f5f5f5><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=51 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Thu Dec 1, 2011 3:00 PM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx Standard Overnight<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text2="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx Standard Overnight<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>308.70</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>43.22</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>351.92</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>351.92 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=1103 height=25 bgColor=#e6e6e6><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=110 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Fri Dec 2, 2011 10:30 AM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx 2Day<SUP>®</SUP> A.M. </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text3="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx 2Day<SUP>®</SUP> A.M.</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>292.79</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>40.99</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>333.78</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>333.78 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=314 height=25 bgColor=#f5f5f5><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=31 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Fri Dec 2, 2011 4:30 PM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx 2Day<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text4="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx 2Day<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>254.60</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>35.64</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>290.24</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>290.24 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=205 height=25 bgColor=#e6e6e6><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=20 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Mon Dec 5, 2011 4:30 PM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx Express Saver<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text5="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx Express Saver<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>169.30</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>23.70</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>193.00</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>193.00 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=1816 height=25 bgColor=#f5f5f5><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=181 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>End of day(4 Business Days) </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx Ground<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text6="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx Ground<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>60.51</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>5.14</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>65.65</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>65.65 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TR><TD width=745 colSpan=5></TD></TR><TR><!-- blank row --><TD vAlign=middle colSpan=5></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=760 bgColor=white><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 width=760><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid" cellSpacing=1 borderColor=#660099 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#f5f5f5><TBODY><TR><TD borderColor=#e6e6e6><TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>3. Rates and Transit Times

</TD><TD borderColor=#e6e6e6 align=right>a_help_small.gif Help </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#660099 width=730 align=center>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#f5f5f5 width=730 align=center>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px" align=right>Amounts are shown in USD</TD></TR><!--begin, all heading till last 4 buttons --><TR><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px" borderColor=#e6e6e6><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 bgColor=#f5f5f5><TBODY><TR><TD class=errortext colSpan=2 align=left></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 borderColor=#e6e6e6 width="100%" bgColor=#f5f5f5><TBODY><TR><!-- Rates Table starts --><TD vAlign=top><TABLE class=tablebold border=0 cellSpacing=0 borderColor=#e6e6e6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#f5f5f5><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cfcfcf 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" bgColor=#ffffff height=20 width=75 align=center>Select </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" bgColor=#ffffff height=20 width=230 align=left>Delivery Date/Time </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" bgColor=#ffffff height=20 width=180 noWrap align=left>Service </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" bgColor=#ffffff height=20 width=107 noWrap align=right>Rates </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#e6e6e6><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" class=resulttable bgColor=#e6e6e6 width=75 noWrap align=center></TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" class=resulttable bgColor=#e6e6e6 width=230>Same day in shortest time possible. Call 1·800·Go·FedEx for availability and rate. </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" class=resulttable bgColor=#e6e6e6 noWrap>FedEx Same Day<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" class=resulttable bgColor=#e6e6e6 noWrap></TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=610 height=25 bgColor=#f5f5f5><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=61 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Thu Dec 1, 2011 8:30 AM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx First Overnight<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text0="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx First Overnight<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>348.95</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>48.85</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>397.80</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>397.80 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=111 height=25 bgColor=#e6e6e6><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=11 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Thu Dec 1, 2011 10:30 AM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx Priority Overnight<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text1="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx Priority Overnight<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>317.95</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>44.51</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>362.46</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>362.46 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=512 height=25 bgColor=#f5f5f5><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=51 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Thu Dec 1, 2011 3:00 PM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx Standard Overnight<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text2="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx Standard Overnight<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>308.70</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>43.22</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>351.92</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>351.92 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=1103 height=25 bgColor=#e6e6e6><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=110 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Fri Dec 2, 2011 10:30 AM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx 2Day<SUP>®</SUP> A.M. </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text3="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx 2Day<SUP>®</SUP> A.M.</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>292.79</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>40.99</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>333.78</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>333.78 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=314 height=25 bgColor=#f5f5f5><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=31 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Fri Dec 2, 2011 4:30 PM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx 2Day<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text4="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx 2Day<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>254.60</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>35.64</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>290.24</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>290.24 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=205 height=25 bgColor=#e6e6e6><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=20 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Mon Dec 5, 2011 4:30 PM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx Express Saver<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text5="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx Express Saver<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>169.30</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>23.70</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>193.00</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>193.00 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=1816 height=25 bgColor=#f5f5f5><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=181 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>End of day(4 Business Days) </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx Ground<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text6="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx Ground<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>60.51</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>5.14</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>65.65</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>65.65 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TR><TD width=745 colSpan=5></TD></TR><TR><!-- blank row --><TD vAlign=middle colSpan=5></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- Rates Table end --><!-- Transit message section starts--><TR><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px" vAlign=top></TD></TR><!-- Transit message section - ends--><TR><TD colSpan=5></TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px"><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cfcfcf 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #cfcfcf 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" border=0 cellSpacing=0 borderColor=#d2d1d1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#e6e6e6 align=left><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2 align=left>FedEx measurement tools </TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=middle align=left>currency_converter_gray_new.gif</TD><TD vAlign=middle align=left>Currency Converter</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=errortext colSpan=2 align=left></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=5 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom align=right><INPUT class=buttongray value="Rate another package" type=button> <INPUT class=buttongray value="View/Print rate details" type=button> <INPUT class=buttonpurple name=shipButton value=Ship type=button> </TD></TR><TR height=5><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width="2%"></TD></TR><TR height=15><TD bgColor=#ffffff></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD borderColor=#e6e6e6></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=760 bgColor=white><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 width=760><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid" cellSpacing=1 borderColor=#660099 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#f5f5f5><TBODY><TR><TD borderColor=#e6e6e6><TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>3. Rates and Transit Times

</TD><TD borderColor=#e6e6e6 align=right>a_help_small.gif Help </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#660099 width=730 align=center>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#f5f5f5 width=730 align=center>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px" align=right>Amounts are shown in USD</TD></TR><!--begin, all heading till last 4 buttons --><TR><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px" borderColor=#e6e6e6><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 bgColor=#f5f5f5><TBODY><TR><TD class=errortext colSpan=2 align=left></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 borderColor=#e6e6e6 width="100%" bgColor=#f5f5f5><TBODY><TR><!-- Rates Table starts --><TD vAlign=top><TABLE class=tablebold border=0 cellSpacing=0 borderColor=#e6e6e6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#f5f5f5><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cfcfcf 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" bgColor=#ffffff height=20 width=75 align=center>Select </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" bgColor=#ffffff height=20 width=230 align=left>Delivery Date/Time </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" bgColor=#ffffff height=20 width=180 noWrap align=left>Service </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" bgColor=#ffffff height=20 width=107 noWrap align=right>Rates </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#e6e6e6><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" class=resulttable bgColor=#e6e6e6 width=75 noWrap align=center></TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" class=resulttable bgColor=#e6e6e6 width=230>Same day in shortest time possible. Call 1·800·Go·FedEx for availability and rate. </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" class=resulttable bgColor=#e6e6e6 noWrap>FedEx Same Day<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" class=resulttable bgColor=#e6e6e6 noWrap></TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=610 height=25 bgColor=#f5f5f5><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=61 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Thu Dec 1, 2011 8:30 AM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx First Overnight<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text0="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx First Overnight<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>348.95</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>48.85</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>397.80</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>397.80 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=111 height=25 bgColor=#e6e6e6><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=11 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Thu Dec 1, 2011 10:30 AM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx Priority Overnight<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text1="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx Priority Overnight<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>317.95</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>44.51</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>362.46</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>362.46 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=512 height=25 bgColor=#f5f5f5><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=51 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Thu Dec 1, 2011 3:00 PM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx Standard Overnight<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text2="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx Standard Overnight<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>308.70</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>43.22</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>351.92</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>351.92 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=1103 height=25 bgColor=#e6e6e6><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=110 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Fri Dec 2, 2011 10:30 AM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx 2Day<SUP>®</SUP> A.M. </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text3="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx 2Day<SUP>®</SUP> A.M.</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>292.79</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>40.99</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>333.78</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>333.78 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=314 height=25 bgColor=#f5f5f5><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=31 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Fri Dec 2, 2011 4:30 PM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx 2Day<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text4="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx 2Day<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>254.60</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>35.64</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>290.24</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>290.24 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=205 height=25 bgColor=#e6e6e6><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=20 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Mon Dec 5, 2011 4:30 PM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx Express Saver<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text5="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx Express Saver<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>169.30</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>23.70</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>193.00</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>193.00 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=1816 height=25 bgColor=#f5f5f5><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=181 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>End of day(4 Business Days) </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx Ground<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text6="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx Ground<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>60.51</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>5.14</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>65.65</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>65.65 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TR><TD width=745 colSpan=5></TD></TR><TR><!-- blank row --><TD vAlign=middle colSpan=5></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- Rates Table end --><!-- Transit message section starts--><TR><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px" vAlign=top></TD></TR><!-- Transit message section - ends--><TR><TD colSpan=5></TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px"><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cfcfcf 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #cfcfcf 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" border=0 cellSpacing=0 borderColor=#d2d1d1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#e6e6e6 align=left><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2 align=left>FedEx measurement tools </TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=middle align=left>currency_converter_gray_new.gif</TD><TD vAlign=middle align=left>Currency Converter</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=errortext colSpan=2 align=left></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=5 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom align=right><INPUT class=buttongray value="Rate another package" type=button> <INPUT class=buttongray value="View/Print rate details" type=button> <INPUT class=buttonpurple name=shipButton value=Ship type=button> </TD></TR><TR height=5><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width="2%"></TD></TR><TR height=15><TD bgColor=#ffffff></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD borderColor=#e6e6e6></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TABLE><!-- -- BEGIN Cross Promotional Area ---->

</TD></TR></TABLE><!-- -- BEGIN Cross Promotional Area ----><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 borderColor=#e6e6e6 width="100%" bgColor=#f5f5f5><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE class=tablebold border=0 cellSpacing=0 borderColor=#e6e6e6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#f5f5f5><TBODY><TR bgColor=#e6e6e6><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" class=resulttable bgColor=#e6e6e6 width=75 noWrap align=center></TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" class=resulttable bgColor=#e6e6e6 width=230>Same day in shortest time possible. Call 1·800·Go·FedEx for availability and rate. </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" class=resulttable bgColor=#e6e6e6 noWrap>FedEx Same Day<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" class=resulttable bgColor=#e6e6e6 noWrap></TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=610 height=25 bgColor=#f5f5f5><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=61 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Thu Dec 1, 2011 8:30 AM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx First Overnight<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text0="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx First Overnight<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>348.95</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>48.85</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>397.80</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>397.80 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=111 height=25 bgColor=#e6e6e6><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=11 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Thu Dec 1, 2011 10:30 AM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx Priority Overnight<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text1="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx Priority Overnight<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>317.95</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>44.51</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>362.46</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>362.46 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=512 height=25 bgColor=#f5f5f5><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=51 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Thu Dec 1, 2011 3:00 PM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx Standard Overnight<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text2="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx Standard Overnight<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>308.70</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>43.22</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>351.92</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>351.92 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=1103 height=25 bgColor=#e6e6e6><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=110 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Fri Dec 2, 2011 10:30 AM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx 2Day<SUP>®</SUP> A.M. </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text3="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx 2Day<SUP>®</SUP> A.M.</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>292.79</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>40.99</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>333.78</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>333.78 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=314 height=25 bgColor=#f5f5f5><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=31 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Fri Dec 2, 2011 4:30 PM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx 2Day<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text4="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx 2Day<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>254.60</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>35.64</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>290.24</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>290.24 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=205 height=25 bgColor=#e6e6e6><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=20 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>Mon Dec 5, 2011 4:30 PM </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx Express Saver<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text5="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx Express Saver<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>169.30</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>23.70</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>193.00</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>193.00 </TD></TR><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" id=1816 height=25 bgColor=#f5f5f5><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=75 align=center><INPUT name=service value=181 type=radio> </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=230>End of day(4 Business Days) </TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=180>FedEx Ground<SUP>®</SUP> </TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var Text6="<table width=210 cellspacing=0 bgcolor=white cellpadding=0 nowrap><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=#660099 align=left>FedEx Ground<SUP>®</SUP></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>&nbsp</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=white align=left>Transportation charges</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><table class=hovertableinset cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 nowrap><tr><td><table width=200><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Base rate</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>60.51</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td colspan=2 class=subheader2 nowrap>Additional charges (+)</td></tr><tr bgColor=#e6e6e6><td class=contentsmall nowrap>+ Fuel surcharge</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>5.14</td></tr><tr bgColor=#f5f5f5><td class=contentsmall nowrap>Total</td><td class=contentsmall align=right>65.65</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>"; </SCRIPT><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid" width=107 align=right>65.65 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TR><TD width=745 colSpan=5></TD></TR><TR><!-- blank row --><TD vAlign=middle colSpan=5></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I went to FedEx's website and published rates for a ground package from NJ to California was $65.65.

https://www.fedex.com/ratefinder/standalone?method=getQuickQuote#details

This thread is older but might help.

I think Brendon was just venting, everyone has those days guys.

Quote:

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffcc; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset">Originally Said by mcss383 viewpost.gif

Shipping is priced by weight, zip and box size. Location has much more impact on the price than the relatively light weight of a gallon of liquid. I know with UPS the price increase for weight can be in large gaps (10lbs or more). That gallon probably put you at the bottom of the second weight tier and the other items didn't weigh enough to get out of it.

My last order shipped for $8 something I believe and it had a gallon of Green Wheel Cleaner and a few light things. Location has a huge impact on price and it isn't necessarily based off distance.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Bingo. The fedex software does the calculation for us... its a combination of weight, size, on top of whatever the base rate to ship to your specific address is. Sometimes adding a few products of the 16oz variety to a gallon order will only add a couple of cents b/c it generally does not make the packaging any larger, and only adds a little bit of weight.

<!-- / message -->

<!-- sig -->__________________

0f176ac8.png

These high costs from shipping companies are a good reason to support the local Adam's dealers! :patriot:

BINGO :thumbsup: Less money for shipping (FREE to pickup or hand deliver for my customers), PLUS FedEx Home Delivery will drop it on your doorstep the NEXT DAY if I get your order out by 5:30pm.

My last order I got directly from Adam's because it was over $150 and I got free shipping with the Black Friday deal, but lately I've been buying all my gallons and other refills from Grabiak Performance Center. The most you'll pay for shipping is $4.95 (for the slow rate), and that's only if the order is under $99 and you don't use any coupon codes. Over $99 is free. If you like them on Facebook, you'll find a lot of the same sales and discount codes that Adam's offers on their website. Another benefit for those of us on the east coast is that shipping takes a lot less time from Pennsylvania than Colorado. :2thumbs:

Archived