Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thank You Adam's!

DP 08 GXP

As some of you know i owned a 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP that i had to sell this past summer since we will be expanding our family and needed more of a family car.....well i was still entered into LS4 of the year over on LS1tech.com since i won car of the month for January....well the voting just ended and i won by a pretty decent margin...just wanted to say thanks to Adam and his products that made my car shinier then any of the other cars on there....kind of a bitter sweet win since it makes me miss the car even more now lol....thanks to everyone who answered all my questions and all the great info that is posted here on a daily basis....here is the pic that took home the trophy

Pic1.jpg

here is the voting thread

LS4 of the Year Vote - LS1TECH

thanks fellas...and like you said in the end it was the right call....im only 26 and have a long time to get back into a fast car.....im just glad the people that bought it live 4 hours away because i can only imagine what it looks like now

Nice!!

So, does your ride now have an Adam's shine? Minivan or what not...

sure does....put a coat of MSS on the equinox a week ago to get it ready for the winter....when the spring comes it will get the same treatment the GXP got with a full paint correction topped with MSS and americana :drool:

Archived