Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cutest Dog Ever!

Junkman2008

I don't understand a word that this lady is saying but apparently, she's telling the dog to bark in a quieter tone. Watch what he does!

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f56eE45ms_c?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f56eE45ms_c?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Love it! Our first Samoyed, Jasmine, would kind of do that. We'd say "SPEAK!" and she'd WOOF pretty good. Then we'd say "little speak." and she'd woof real quietly. It might take a couple of tries (and was more about tone of voice), but it was definitely in the cute category.

Milo on the left, Jasmine (RIP 2/09 @ 14yo), and Emma on the right (now 6):

Emma+Jazz+Milo+ar.jpg

Emma walking Milo a couple of years later:

Emma+Milo+Walking+0808+rotate.JPG

Great looking dogs! Sorry to see one passed away. That had to be hard on the family.

Yes, Jasmine was our first 'baby'. We got her from Samoyed rescue at 8yo 2 weeks before my wife and I were engaged. Sweet pooch.

We got Milo in 2005 from the pound at maybe 3yo when my wife was pregnant with Emma. So my daughter has always had a 'Sammy' around and still talks about Jasmine. :(

They are shedders so my anal self just cringes having to put him in the car to visit the groomer or vet. They are ridiculously sweet dogs, highly recommended if you want a large indoor dog for a city apartment as separation anxiety is rare. Aside from hair which can be maintained, they almost never chew things up or soil the place.

Plus they are so sweet with kids.

Emma+Milo.jpg

I don't understand a word that this lady is saying but apparently, she's telling the dog to bark in a quieter tone. Watch what he does!

translated by my future Brother-In-Law, he said "you are correct, thats exactly what she's saying... except at the very end she says its cute before he does whisper bark"

This is one of the most precious pictures I've ever seen.

I agree. I would never sell my house if it was that big! :jester:

translated by my future Brother-In-Law, he said "you are correct, thats exactly what she's saying... except at the very end she says its cute before he does whisper bark"

:lolsmack: :lolsmack:

Classic!

:iagree:

Thanks folks. This is one of my favorites for sure. Her grandmother took it on one of their walks. Too sweet.

Junkman,

Yes, the houses are pretty big out here, but you can get a LOT of house for the money in the Atlanta suburbs. Especially now with the depressed values, you can almost get two for what I paid. :( There are a ton of new houses in our subdivision that are still sitting abandoned or are bank-owned. Most of the builders went bust.

That said, we love our house, and fortunately our part of the neighborhood has been pretty steady with no foreclosures and such.

Archived