Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sensory Overload TSO St Pete Forum

ssbusdrvr

They really are great. Been a fan for a long time.
Cool.:rockon:

yeah have been following them since pre TSO days when some of the guys who started TSO were Savatage.:rockon:

What was neat today was Jon Oliva lives down here and was called out in the audience. Paul O'Neil came out on stage and Chris Caffery talked about how a DJ (who introduced the band at opening) was the only one who would give TSO Airtime. 13 yrs on tour now.Man how people were wrong. Paul joined in on a few tunes. really don't know how those guys do two shows a night this time of year.Energy was unreal. Made the the yr here.:D

First real day out of the house besides Drs and the wife surprised me with TransSiberianOrchestra this afternoon. They kick axe.:rockon:

A lot of times that is the best medicine. I have a cousin that is exceptional with the violin. She has played with them and apparently she was unable to attend our family get together today, because she was playing violin for Kurt Bestor.

A lot of times that is the best medicine. I have a cousin that is exceptional with the violin. She has played with them and apparently she was unable to attend our family get together today, because she was playing violin for Kurt Bestor. <!-- / message -->

yeah it sure was great Meds lol. Wow Nice! Noticed that they like to use local symphony people when on tour Great touch. Must be a real honor to get picked to do that then announced to the audience like they do.:D

Archived