Customer Service 866.965.0400

Any issues with mixing Machine Sealant w/SpraySealant?

ssbusdrvr

Question

6 answers to this question

If I'm understanding your question right your plan is to do the bulk of the car with MSS then go back and do tight spots and areas you can't reach with Quick Sealant? Thats fine... no problems there at all... just remember (as touched on above) to give the MSS its appropriate cure time.

Just to see if i understood this correctly.....If The bulk of the car/truck is done with MSS, we should wait 12-24 before hitting the hard to reach areas with the Spray sealant?

Thanks exactly going to have the PC out anyway so was planning on using Machine the spray on tight areas like the painted grill and wheels and thanks for reminding me about the cure times. Next issue is having patience to wait until after Christmas because Mrs Claus will have some of the goods. LOL

Just to see if i understood this correctly.....If The bulk of the car/truck is done with MSS, we should wait 12-24 before hitting the hard to reach areas with the Spray sealant?

No... apply MSS anywhere you can, then apply AQS where the MSS wasn't applied, don't apply anything over the MSS until its cured.

Archived