Customer Service 866.965.0400

Engine Bay - 2005 Cadillac STS

NathanJax

Decided to tackle the engine bay today. Actually started last night and finished up today. I purchased the car about 3 months ago. Probably has NEVER been washed/detailed before. Didn't have a lot of time, so there's still a little grime, but I like the results...

BeforeAll.jpg

Before1.jpg

Before2.jpg

Before3.jpg

And now for the after...

After1.jpg

After2.jpg

After3.jpg

After4.jpg

After5.jpg

Final.jpg

Gotta love a clean hemi

its alright man, that 4.6 Northstar wishes it was a 5.7 hemi :D haha. In all seriousness that Northstar is a great engine, my friends dad has one with over 200k and its going strong.

I drove an STS-V and it was a straight beast!

engine.jpg

Clean lookin engine bay, just a quiet 469hp :D

Decided to tackle the engine bay today. Actually started last night and finished up today. I purchased the car about 3 months ago. Probably has NEVER been washed/detailed before. Didn't have a lot of time, so there's still a little grime, but I like the results...

BeforeAll.jpg

Looks great!

How does everyone clean their underhood foam/felt when it gets filthy like this?

Take the engine covers off and your engine will love you.

GRRRR8 job. Keep working on the engine compartment every time you wash your car and detail the engine compartment everytime. I like to be able to eat off my engine if I had to. Why not detail your engine, Keep it happy and the car will keep you happy.

That is how I Roll.

You can take it out, it does nothing but trap heat in, others say it will keep a engine fire from spreading. Would you really want your car after the engine compartment goes up in flames, I think not. Let it burn then call the fire department.

Archived