Customer Service 866.965.0400

I Continue to Be Amazed

Z71_Denali

Question

BG is easily climbing the ladder of my favorite Adam's product. i applied it to my wife's SRX after a thorough wash and dry on friday. i closed the garage door after i finished up, then 30 minutes later went back in their to a smell that reminded me of Hawaii! the coconut was very pleasant... and the depth the white metallic paint had was deeper than some clean black cars i've seen!

here's a nice reflection shot i took after a coat of some APW:

DSC00509.jpg

and here's a cool pic i took of the front end tonight:

DSC00515.jpg

these pictures give it no justice! its tough to get a decent shot of what these products are capable of on white cars, but DANG! :bow:

6 answers to this question

BG is awesome. Top it with Americana and melt some faces!

ohh i did... and my wife said she was afraid to touch the door handle to get in! she didn't want to smudge the wax :loser:

i had it out in the sun briefly yesterday, and it almost looked like a pearlescent white! :drool:

and my wife said she was afraid to touch the door handle to get in! she didn't want to smudge the wax :loser:

LOL. My wife and everyone else that rides in the TBSS knows the rules...you touch ONLY the door handles to get in and to close the door. I don't want to see your greasy little fingerprints all over my doors!

LOL. My wife and everyone else that rides in the TBSS knows the rules...you touch ONLY the door handles to get in and to close the door. I don't want to see your greasy little fingerprints all over my doors!

i carried an old Adam's blue MF with me yesterday and she thought i was just being polite, opening and closing the door for her as we did our final christmas shopping :loser:

Archived