Customer Service 866.965.0400

Silver Hood and Sealant

Marre

Question

This photo really does not do it justice, but last night, after it was dark already, I decided to work on the hood. I clayed first, then Revive, then one coat of the new Quick Sealant. Revive and Sealant done by hand. We're lucky to have a garage since we live in an apartment, but if I go to plug something else into the remaining socket nothing works right, so polish by hand only. I couldn't tell last night what it looked like in comparison to the rest of the car. But today as I walked out to the car at lunch time the glow coming from the hood just about blew me away. I mean it really glows! And I still have to add BG and Americana! It's overcast here today, but the difference between the hood and the rest of the car is amazing. Hopefully you can see I did not do the bumper and that it looks dull in comparison. I'm thrilled with the results and look forward to getting the rest of the car in the same shape:D. It has never looked that good, even when brand new, or with the use of others products.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/members/marre-albums657-3444.jpg[/img]marre-albums657-3444.jpg

8 answers to this question

We do have a garage. You just can't plug anything in:(. I know I'll never get the results I could get with a Porter or Flex, but what are you going to do. It is what it is. At least I have access to these great products:thumbsup:.

Mazda paint and Adam's products REALLY work well together! :D

Wow, is that ever true. Nothing else I've used ever made the paint look luminescent.

Nice Job...another happy customer...:D

Thank you! Adam's products are sweet:rockon:.

Very nice Mary!:thumbsup:

Thanks. Never thought I could get silver paint to look this good, especially by hand. You can tell a lot of hard work and sweat has gone into the making of Adam's chemicals. The proof is in the paint:2thumbs:.

Archived