Customer Service 866.965.0400

Storage of Products Outside in Winter

irunnoft

Question

I have a storage building that isn't insulated or heated. I don't know what's happened, but suddenly I no longer have a closet full of clothes - it's full of Adam's products and supplies! I'm thinking about buying the detail cart and it would be perfect for storing all my goodies, except I'm worried about what might happen if the products freeze. Are these resistant to cold/freezing temps or do I need to keep them indoors in a regulated temp.? I think I already know the answer, but I'd like to check with you guys who actually know!

Thanks

10 answers to this question

I have them inside now and and they haven't frozen, but that's the answer that I thought I'd get. I certainly wouldn't want to waste the money I've just spent, so I think maybe the detail cart would help me keep everything neatly organized in the house and also allow me to carry the products out to the driveway in an organized fashion, too. Yeah! Back to the online store for more shopping!!!!!

I wouldn't think you'd have to worry about freezing much here in NC. Are you in the mtns? My garage isn't heated, but is insulated, and doesn't get below the 50's even when it's snowing out. It's rare for it to be below 32° for very long here even in the middle of January.

I wouldn't think you'd have to worry about freezing much here in NC. Are you in the mtns? My garage isn't heated, but is insulated, and doesn't get below the 50's even when it's snowing out. It's rare for it to be below 32° for very long here even in the middle of January.

Yeah, I'm in the mountains here in Western NC. I'm sure it gets below freezing in my storage shed because it's only made of metal and I remember a few years back seeing a container of blue car wash I purchased at Wal Mart frozen solid out there one winter day.

Archived