Customer Service 866.965.0400

Is this how FedEx delivers your packages?

the1inblue

OH yes is the season, must of been the trained by the same guy that deliverer my package from amazon earlier this week. Had an item all busted in pieces. FedEx says that amazon did not pack it correctly and amazon says FedEx handles there packages too rough. Air freight must have had a para parachute malfunction.

I have a bunch of cameras up at my house, but I know all 3 of my delivery people (USPS, UPS and FedEx) so they are always careful of my packages. Eveytime I see them outside, I make it a point to talk to them and try to bring a gatorade or water.

I'm pretty sure Fedex hits my packages with a sledge hammer before they deliver them. The local guy is pretty good as we get things at work and home and I've never seen him toss anything around. So somewhere before it gets to the local hub they are smashing things.

My thought is you never know when your going to show up on YouTube. A woman on my route had her snowblower stolen out of her garage and the neighbors security camera caught it all on tape. I still don't know where that camera is...lol. I know that at UPS if you handle packages roughly your going to get a lot of unwanted attention. Every small package carrier is going to have bad apples. If you get a box that looks like an accordion it more than likely was caught in a belt jam, and not necessarily mishandled intentionally. Too much volume going through the system and not able to keep up.

Right now it is crazy and some of the newer guys under stress try to cut all kinds of corners that often lead to disaster and complaints. Yesterday I left the house at 7 and got home at 2245. Did 402 stops and 570 pieces, and gave away about 30 stops and 50 pieces. :help: And they say the economy is struggling?

If I were that FedEx guy I would have just left a notice on the gate that I wasn't able to make entrance. Usually the next day the gate is open and the customer will give you the code. I have all kinds of gate/garage codes make it easy for me as well as the customer.

this is why it is important to check the contents of the box before accepting delivery. and why i like it when things are shipped with signature required.

i ordered a desk online when i was in college, delivered UPS. they left it on my door step. the box was completely ripped apart, pieces must've come out of the box inside the truck because they were all over the place on my porch. it was signature required and i wasn't home but they left it there anyway. UPS ended up paying for a new one so i got it for free! too bad it was a cheap POS desk that only lasted 2 semesters of college

I'm pretty sure Fedex hits my packages with a sledge hammer before they deliver them. The local guy is pretty good as we get things at work and home and I've never seen him toss anything around. So somewhere before it gets to the local hub they are smashing things.

Agreed the delivery drivers that I have seen and always talk with for a minute or two, always treat the packages with care. Never know what goes on behind the scene though.

Adams packages always have arrived in excellent condition, well packaged and never a problem. This time of year with the Holidays nearly here there may be many new people on staff and everyone is in a huge rush.

Fed ex is terrible. That's the one reason I rarely order anything from Adamspolishes.com, is because it comes FedEx. All my products come from grabiak Chevy as they are only 30 min away

Who do you think transports Grabiak their stuff from the warehouse 99% of the time?

:D

Who do you think transports Grabiak their stuff from the warehouse 99% of the time?

:D

I understand that BUT when they deliver to grabiak that keeps the FedEx man from driving on my lawn,(that I spend hours making sure is perfect and green) parking that pos truck on my clean cement driveway and leaving a oil spot, or, I love this one.. Being to stupid and inconsiderate to use the sidewalk and walk right threw my landscaping. That my friend is why I HATE FedEx.

The ups man is great, never a problem. And he's also a car guy! So we bs about the GTO when he walks up to the garage.

this is why it is important to check the contents of the box before accepting delivery. and why i like it when things are shipped with signature required.

i ordered a desk online when i was in college, delivered UPS. they left it on my door step. the box was completely ripped apart, pieces must've come out of the box inside the truck because they were all over the place on my porch. it was signature required and i wasn't home but they left it there anyway. UPS ended up paying for a new one so i got it for free! too bad it was a cheap POS desk that only lasted 2 semesters of college

Signature required is great till your not there on the 3rd attempt. Another thing is barcode scan makes it impossible to leave something signature required without a signature. And you didn't get it for free, you got a replacement.

Signature required is great till your not there on the 3rd attempt. Another thing is barcode scan makes it impossible to leave something signature required without a signature. And you didn't get it for free, you got a replacement.

I think he is saying they paid for the new one.

at my house i never had problems with anything being delivered poorly, even with multiple sets of Titleist golf clubs delivered I never had a problem. But now that Im in east lansing it seems like each package is late and beat up, i figure its different for each area. I dont complain though, i make sure i order things on time and i respect that things happen, sh!t happens wear boots :D haha

Ive yet to have a issue with fedex. UPS is BAD

before adams was using fedex, all of my boxes looked like it was thrown off a truck. ive actually witnessed the ups driver run up and throw my boxes.

no i got a refund and a new one a couple weeks later. like i said it was a cheap desk, about $100. i let UPS and the supplier duke it out

Archived