Customer Service 866.965.0400

Shine Crew Complete: Movie Car?

THE Mook

YES!

The Shine Crew was fortunate enough in Auburn to detail TWO movie cars! The first here, the Jean Girard NASCAR from the movie, "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby".

MV5BNzAzOTk1OTIyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDIzNTQzMQ@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

I never thought we would get something so "cool to me" as that movie is one of my favorites! Nothing really too intricate we would do here...car is wrapped in vinyl and has vinyl stickers...tires were chewed up, and as you can see, it has some love marks on the front clip!

So our attack method here was a Two Bucket Wash, Clean and Dress all wheels and tires, Tidy up the inside....HOLY COW it was pretty much bare, and get what else we could pretty so this thing could sell! (Car Shampoo, Detail Spray, In and Out Spray, Glass Cleaner, SVRT)

rickbobby.jpg

"I will let you go, Ricky. But first, I want you to say..."I... love... crepes."

"Don't you say it, Ricky. These colors don't run. "

"I'm not gonna say it. "

"Good."

" Hey, look, Frenchy, I thought about it. So why don't you go ahead and break my arm?"

:lol:

Say it Flaco! SAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY IT! :rockon::rockon:

I have known Flaco for sometime now, but the smile on his face when he got to FIRE this thing up, and drive it across the park was priceless! Here he is after about a half hour of he and I trying to get it started, and thankfully some good ole' boy came over and showed us what was up!

SAM_0860.jpg

The Car before we started:

SAM_0861.jpg

SAM_0862.jpg

"Pistol Pete" Greg Mirich here about to attack all that chewed up rubber!

SAM_0863.jpg

During:

SAM_0864.jpg

SAM_0865.jpg

SAM_0866.jpg

Finished:

SAM_0867.jpg

SAM_0868.jpg

SAM_0871.jpg

SAM_0872.jpg

More movie stuff!

SAM_0909.jpg

SAM_0910.jpg

This is what it looks like when someone doesn't remove the steering wheel who is 6'5" tall, trying to get out of a car with no doors and only a window hole.

SAM_0908.jpg

Thanks for stopping by! I might add...this car sounded like a friggin' rocket when it fired up! Flaco looked at me more than once like he was gonna just take that sucker on I69 that ran next to the auction park!

SAM_0911.jpg

Thank You,

The Shine Crew

(Brandi, Greg, Justin, Flaco, and Mook)

:lolsmack:

Jean Girard: My name is Jean Girard and I am a racing-car driver just like you except I am from Formula Un. I am the greatest one in the whole world. I have been following your career with great interest, Monsieur Bobby.

Ricky Bobby: I can't understand a word you've said the whole time.

Cal Naughton, Jr.: Did you eat some peanut butter or something?

Ricky Bobby: Yeah, you sound like a dog with peanut butter on the roof of your mouth

Jean Girard: I think what you are hearing is my accent. I am French.

Ricky Bobby: You say you're French?

Jean Girard: Oui.

Archived