Customer Service 866.965.0400

I didn't know we were like that

bigaudiofanatic

My father about a week ago went to wash his car after I was done washing mine. As I put everything back on the shelf and put the buckets up. My father yells down to me, "Matt can you bring up the peasant wash." Confused I asked what he was talking about. He said the cheap car wash for poor people. I was cracking up. But as a nice jester I gave him some of my adam's. His reply "its just for my truck" :lol:

Poor man, I need to get him some adam's stuff. Of course this is the same guy that uses armor all. So I do not think he is going to jump on the band wagon.

My dad is 67 years old and has owned over 10 cars including old GTOs, challengers, all of them. He has always washed them so basically.

In the last year he refuses to wash his car without Adam's and if he does something new, he will ask me first or ask if Adam's makes a product for it. I gave him a catalog I have with his xmas gift of the big bottle of Adam's Car Shampoo. :)

I'm glad he listens to me. :)

My biggest bone to pick with my dad is that he'll ask me to do full corrections on his cars and I happily say yes and get the job done, only to come back a month later and find swirls because he's taken it to a shoddy car wash place. When I ask him why he says it was too dirty for his liking and I wasn't there to wash it. I would rather him go a month without a wash to know he's taking care of the car the right way.

Archived