Customer Service 866.965.0400

I now own a JEEP!!!

chas

After this recent fender bender I had with someone running into the back of the Mazda I decided it might be nice to have a little more metal around me plus I wanted more room and 4WD capabilities. Before the accident I had been searching as well and couldn't find exactly what I wanted and kept going back and forth between 4Runner and Jeep. Well last night after 3 hours of negotiating and nearly walking out 3 times on the sales guy I got the deal of a lifetime (nice to go at the end of the month and end of the year). It's a one owner 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo with 40,000 miles dead on. Who ever had it before me ordered the Boston Acoustic Premium sound package and fog light which are a plus since those seem to be options on the Limited. I have had a grin from ear to ear since last night. Also, as a plus and what made the deal sweater, on the inside door it says made in the Good Ol' US of A. She's a swirly one and is definitely going to need a full on correction come spring. Without further adieu here she is.... (Sorry for the bad iPhone pics)

jeep.jpg

jeep1.jpg

Archived