Customer Service 866.965.0400

What are these for?

GeorgeDean

Question

What are these for?

I got my ultimate kit and trying to figure everything out..

And.. is "in & out" the new age Armour All?? Where do you use it?

AND... is there a master link that shows all the products what they are for?? I envision its a picture of a waffle weave towel, and it tells you its a waffle wear towel, and then the uses for it.

George

7 answers to this question

The blue micro fiber applicator is for glass sealant and metal polishes the red one is for super VRT or leather conditioner. The should have sent you a DVD with your order watch it and it will give you a step by step walk through of how all the products work.

have you watched the entire volume 7 instructional video yet? if not:

Instructional Detailing Videos

the blue microfiber applicator pad can be used for a number of things. you can use it with Metal Polish 1 &2, Glass Sealant, applying MSS by hand in tight areas or on wheels

the red foam pad is used in the interior with the Leather conditioner. its shape really helps to get in the cracks and crevices of leather upholstery and the edges of the dash and door panel.

In&Out Spray is like an aersol version of SVRT. use it around your wiper cowl, and any other small black plastic pieces you can't fit the block foam sponge and SVRT in.

The blue pad is a microfiber covered foam pad. The red pad is typically used for interior work, for application of Leather conditioner. It's thin profile is also good for getting the Leather conditioner right up to the edge of the windshield since it's thin edged. Sometimes they are called UFO pads.

I use the blue microfiber pads for all kinds of things, like when I do an IPA wipedown, or if I need to do buttery wax and don't have a yellow hex grip that's clean, or Brilliant Glaze application, or spreading out the Quick sealant. It's pretty much a goto pad for any non correction use. Been using them for years, happily.

In and out Spray is like a spray version of SVRT for places where you can't get a foam pad in to the small items, like black grilles, accordian pleated hoses under the hood, any small black plastic (vents inside the car). Don't worry if you get a little on the paint, it wipes right off with a clean microfiber towel. It doesn't last quite as long as SVRT, but it is still pretty amazing stuff. I even use it on my wheel well liners in a pinch to darken them up. It really is best used on all those nooks and crannies under the hood.

(edit)Wow, multiple posts!

379.jpg

Adam's Premium Interior Dressing Applicators

Evenly Applies Adam's Leather & Interior Conditioner

Contours into Tight Areas in your Interior

Soft Foam Development Makes a Little Go a Long Way

Washable and Reusable

71.jpg

Adam's Microfiber Applicator Pads

Swirl Free Microfiber Detailing Applicator Pads

Apply your Car Wax & Paint Polish with Ease

Includes Two Premium Quality Microfiber Applicator Pads

Premium Quality Microfiber You Can Expect from Adam's!

379.jpg

Evenly Applies Adam's Leather & Interior Conditioner

Contours into Tight Areas in your Interior

Soft Foam Development Makes a Little Go a Long Way

Washable and Reusable

71.jpg

Swirl Free Microfiber Detailing Applicator Pads

Apply your Car Wax & Paint Polish with Ease

Includes Two Premium Quality Microfiber Applicator Pads

Premium Quality Microfiber You Can Expect from Adam's!

Is there a page that shows ALL the products (on the same page) like this???

Thank guys!

G

You ordered the Ultimate Kit? If I were you, I would block out an hour's time, then head to the online store and locate everything from the Ultimate Kit, then watch the videos! Probably going to have to lookup each product individually.

Hey George! Thanks for your business!

All of the items are described in detail on our site and the ones that have videos have them on the page as well. With a kit the size of the ultimate kit the page would scroll on for days if we were to do an in depth description for every single item. As Mook suggested, watching the DVD from start to finish will also highlight each of the products and their use.

For the immediate question:

Archived