Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thanks Grabiak Chevy!!

zxgto06

Well I rode up to grabiak chevy today to grab some Adams stuff that I needed. This is where I get almost all of my Adams, But anyway, Im walking around the store picking up the stuff on my list and out comes a guy that I have talked to a few times up there before, cant recall his name, (Im terrible with names) but he makes sure that I have everything I need, rings me up, gives me 10% off my order! THEN says hey come over here real quick..........

He starts telling me about Adams new quick sealant. He really knew his stuff about it and gave me some great info and advice. Then he says, You have bought a lot of stuff here so take a can free of charge just let me know what you think about it. Thats what I call customer service!!!! That was a near 20$ can of sealant for free!! I really appreciate what they did for me, and will continue to do all my Adams shopping with them.

Also I am a GM guy, I can guarantee my next chevy truck will come from Grabiak Chevy!

Though I've never been there, I've placed a couple of orders from their online store, and now buy most of my refills from them. Same great service as Adam's Colorado team but cheaper and faster shipping.

We need to find a way so that all of us Adams forums people can meet each other. The day of the clinic is so busy and unless you want to walk around asking people it is tough unless of course you already know people.

I have suggested a little badge or tag that would identify us as Adams Forums members. Maybe we could get Ray at Grabiak to head up something like that or get birthday boy Chris or Adam to suggest something. The dinner is a smaller group and we get to know who each other is usually by the end. Some of us aren't as outgoing as others so maybe someone has a good idea how we can all meet.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

You guys are lucky... Around here, the only Adam's users are the ones we've made a sales pitch to. I can name 3-4 now. Len and I are the only active forum users that I know of.

Would be cool to have a local Adam's user meeting of some sort - be cool to talk shop with some fellow detail junkies.

- Len ? gather your customers up man - lets have a pow-wow.

Archived