Customer Service 866.965.0400

Single stage paint

tpr676

Question

6 answers to this question

Single stage should follow the same process as any other car. You will see color transfer onto your pads though. Shr+orange, fmp+white

Depending on the age of the paint... I would NOT start with Swirl & Haze Remover.... the paint may be too soft. I would want to start with the least aggressive. Fine Machine Polish or maybe even by hand with Revive Polish. The single stage paint should work very well with the cleansing properties of the Revive Polish.

:2thumbs:

Single stage should follow the same process as any other car. You will see color transfer onto your pads though. Shr+orange, fmp+white

I just finished up a 4 day transformation on a 1986 VW Rocco w/single stage paint, and just did the normal process as mentioned. But be cautious with the least aggresive method as previously mentioned.

My pads pretty much came clean, but the paint transfer had me scared for about 30 seconds, until I saw the results....bling, bling.

I used Flex Rotary and 3401, all with SHR and FMP...and of course the PC.

I quickly relized the PC is the most versatile, and the 4" Focus pad kit is simply amazing.

I will upload pics when I'm done organizing all of them.

Archived