Customer Service 866.965.0400

Stain in Seat from Nylon/Polyester Jacket

roushpwrd

Question

I was asked to try and remove a stain in a seat caused by a Nylon or Polyester jacket. Has anyone ever dealt with a situation like this and if so, what did you use to remove the stain. It is a large stain from someone sitting in the seat with a brand new jacket.....Thank you in advance for your help!!!

4 answers to this question

do you have a picture of the damage?

is the seat leather or cloth?

follow the steps Adam takes in this instructional video (start at 3:25), if the seats are leather. if the seats are cloth, do the same thing he does, except use the Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner. there probably isn't anything special you'll need to do except use these awesome products at full strength! :thumbsup:

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/09bU83GgE_0" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

That would help....a cloth seat....no picture at the moment but I can get one and post it after work. I did notice the carpet and upholstery cleaner you mentioned....that is would have been my 1st guess....at work so I have to run...too many eyes....ha ha!!! I should educate them about Adam's and then they would understand!!!

That would help....a cloth seat....no picture at the moment but I can get one and post it after work.

the Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner is some very effective cleaner! treat the seat like the floor mats you see at the end of that video, except use a boars hair interior brush, not a stiff bristle brush.

be sure to get some before and after photos if you help get the stain out :cheers:

the Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner is some very effective cleaner! treat the seat like the floor mats you see at the end of that video, except use a boars hair interior brush, not a stiff bristle brush.

be sure to get some before and after photos if you help get the stain out :cheers:

:iagree::iagree:

I got a Blood Stain out of my livingroom carpet yesterday. I love the Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner!! :rockon::rockon:

Good luck on your clean up. :2thumbs:

Archived