Customer Service 866.965.0400

Need Photoshop Help

DP 08 GXP

well i will be ordering inlays for the front and rear bumper as well as the arrowhead...i am trying to decide if i want to go with black inlays or red inlays....can anyone take these pics and put red inlays in them and then black inlays? i would greatly appreciate it....thanks!!

here are the inlays if you arent sure what im talking about

Rear Lettering Decal Kit | 04-08 Grand Prix

Reflective Concepts - Get NOTICED!

photobucket-5226-1326394563131.jpg

photobucket-5376-1326394890053.jpg

photobucket-2015-1326395011042.jpg

The red rear inlays bring out a "V" shape to the person behind you on the road. It draws attention to the tail lights which are also red, and the observer imagines a "V" shape connecting the 3 dots.

The black rear inlays bring out the black bumper bottom and the exhaust tips, making them more prominent.

I vote for Black personally with no inlay on the front. If it was black I would say red all day long like I had on my GP but it was an 02. I think the pontiac on the front bumper is out of place and putting inlays on it just makes it odd IMO but its your car but my vote is for black on silver.

i probably should have said this before that my tail lights, reverse light, and 3rd brake light will be getting tinted so maybe if you can throw some tint on those lights it will help as well....is there any chance on the front shot with the black inlays can you make the arrowhead black as well? thanks for the help

I vote for Black personally with no inlay on the front. If it was black I would say red all day long like I had on my GP but it was an 02. I think the pontiac on the front bumper is out of place and putting inlays on it just makes it odd IMO but its your car but my vote is for black on silver.

I agree... Black in back, none in front. :thumbsup:

i probably should have said this before that my tail lights, reverse light, and 3rd brake light will be getting tinted so maybe if you can throw some tint on those lights it will help as well....is there any chance on the front shot with the black inlays can you make the arrowhead black as well? thanks for the help

In that case definitely go for black inlays in the rear of the car.

For the front I would say leave it as is.

Archived