Customer Service 866.965.0400

I was skeptical...

Laid GP

Question

I have to admit that I was skeptical that any towel would be better than another. However after lots of annoyance with streaky glass I decided I'd try the glass towels with my latest order. WOW! These things are something else. I should never have doubted!

11 answers to this question

ANYTHING & EVERYTHING you've ever doubted..........let it go. There is not one product these Adam's freaks make that will disappoint you. Every single time I get a new order it's like "Oh, this is my favorite product" all over again, lol. Anytime you ever think "Should I get the....." YES!!!!!! Just get it. You want it. You need it. And you'll use it.....over and over and over and over and over again. :) You're welcome.

ANYTHING & EVERYTHING you've ever doubted..........let it go. There is not one product these Adam's freaks make that will disappoint you. Every single time I get a new order it's like "Oh, this is my favorite product" all over again, lol. Anytime you ever think "Should I get the....." YES!!!!!! Just get it. You want it. You need it. And you'll use it.....over and over and over and over and over again. :) You're welcome.

:iagree:

+1 There's a reason there is a 110% guarantee on the products. He already KNOWS they are THAT good. I get that question a lot: "How much better can it be?" My answer: "Lets try it on your car and find out."

:iagree:

X2

I have to admit that I was skeptical that any towel would be better than another. However after lots of annoyance with streaky glass I decided I'd try the glass towels with my latest order. WOW! These things are something else. I should never have doubted!

I thought the exact same thing at first. Now I have 8 glass towels :lol:

The towels can't be beat. Just finishing up the last load of towels in the wash it feels good to have all of them 100% clean. Bad thing is the wife asked me why I leave the big pile of bath towels in a pile for her to wash. Important stuff comes first:)

Archived