Customer Service 866.965.0400

ANNOUNCEMENT: Shipping Delays // Friday Feb 3rd 2012

If you haven't heard, or seen, Colorado got hit HEAVY with this stuff called "snow" last night. As a result the warehouse is snowed in. Our brave guys in the warehouse are packing orders, but we've received word that FedEx will not be making a pickup today as their trucks won't be able to make it in these conditions.

We apologize for any inconvenience this causes and we hope to get everyones orders that are on hand shipped out Monday morning.

Thanks!

Trust me... you guys don't want your chemical picked up today... then sitting in a truck for 2 days in the snow before heading on to you. You'd end up with ruined juice.

The only stuff that would make it safe when weather is like this is shipments going 2nd day b/c they don't stop at a shipping dock anywhere.

30367469640X480.jpg?a=3

I-25 early this morning.

I know in 22 years I have never been instructed to not come into work due to weather. I remember clearly a few years back on Halloween it snowed so hard, in one day, that I was pushing snow with my bumper. Thats what chains are for.

30367469640X480.jpg?a=3

I-25 early this morning.

I know in 22 years I have never been instructed to not come into work due to weather. I remember clearly a few years back on Halloween it snowed so hard, in one day, that I was pushing snow with my bumper. Thats what chains are for.

I guess someone's packages are being delayed -- probably well chilled too.

30367469640X480.jpg?a=3

I-25 early this morning.

Hope he didn't have a second pup trailer on there...

It is good to know it snows in more plases than Iceland:). But sometimes it is not the snow that stops you, it is all the other cars and drivers that don´t know how to drive in the snow. Better save that sorry. You can wait for your :mail: for few days, it is not like you are waiting for a new heart.

This was no small storm for sure... just saw this update:

Thats a 100 year old record!

15.9 inches in Denver is a record? That seems odd, a Rocky mountain city averaging 5 inches a day?

I was home on leave in Buffalo years ago, and we got 77 inches in three days. Crazy stuff.

15.9 inches in Denver is a record? That seems odd, a Rocky mountain city averaging 5 inches a day?

I was home on leave in Buffalo years ago, and we got 77 inches in three days. Crazy stuff.

3 day record for February, I'm sure theres some records in other times of year that make that seem small.

3 day record for February, I'm sure theres some records in other times of year that make that seem small.

Still kind of surprising though, but I've nev been to Colorodo. The lake effect in Buffalo is usually a big driving factor though.

Fed Ex ground workers (green and blue lettering) are paid by the piece, not by the hour. And on top of that they pay for their own vehicles, fuel, maintenance , etc. I guess if I had to deal with that much snow and wasn't going to make any money I wouldn't want to work either.

30367469640X480.jpg?a=3

I-25 early this morning.

Lost a perfectly good trailer somewhere.

Archived