Customer Service 866.965.0400

Microfiber Polishing Disks?

Been wondering this for a while and I couldnt find anything with search so I thought id ask haha. I was wondering if Adams has thought about implementing Microfiber polishing discs into their lineup? I believe they are a fairly new system correct? I was hoping some guys at Adams could chime in, I have no problem with my current lineup, just wondered what the pros and cons of a microfiber system development would be? Thanks! :thumbsup:

Been wondering this for a while and I couldnt find anything with search so I thought id ask haha. I was wondering if Adams has thought about implementing Microfiber polishing discs into their lineup? I believe they are a fairly new system correct? I was hoping some guys at Adams could chime in, I have no problem with my current lineup, just wondered what the pros and cons of a microfiber system development would be? Thanks! :thumbsup:

Megs is got them, and many swear by them. I'm sure if Adam's R&D'd them, they would be even better though. That's just what they do, improve and implement:rockon:

Megs is got them, and many swear by them. I'm sure if Adam's R&D'd them, they would be even better though. That's just what they do, improve and implement:rockon:

Ive heard alot of good things about them, including less heat problems, and problems around edges and badges. thats what im saying though about Adams, I know about the megs, but id much rather get an improved Adams version....get where im going with this... :D;) haha

I have used the Megs microfiber cutting disks with the Adams Swirl and Haze Remover and had great success on my 1999 Ford F150. The cutting ability has worked out very well. Less dusting and finished down very well. I would agree that the Adams system of Fine machine polish works out much better with the foam pads compared to the Meguiars MF polishing. Also if you have very soft paint there are drawbacks to the microfiber system.

This has been my experience.

Archived