Customer Service 866.965.0400

Warm welcome in a cold Boulder today!

NTHEWIND

Do I have a cool job or what?

My wife and I got a load to Boulder and we hooked up with Adam this morning. He came out to where were unloading and treated us to breakfast and we gave him a tour of our truck.

Thanks Adam for taking the time, we enjoyed the visit! :2thumbs:

What a pleasure to meet you and Mary Beth this morning David! Thanks for taking time to have breakfast as well. My wife was jealous we had Pumpkin Spice Waffles!:drool:

Melissa is sitting here now, reading, and wanted me to say, "Nice to meet you!"

We are now in Green River, Wyoming, at a Hampton Inn. Tomorrow, we hope to get through the snow, which is falling now, and expected to fall all night and morning!

Please make sure we connect when your 'job' takes you through my town next time.

Your truck is fantastic, more incredible in person than in the photos!!

Hope you had a chance to enjoy some of the local Boulder grapes tonight.;)

Again, it was really a pleasure to meet you and Mary Beth!:cheers:

BUY AMERICAN!:patriot::lol:

Thanks all for the posts.

Adam, we did sample the local grapes last night, went great with the roast that MB had in the crock-pot. :drool: We really enjoyed our visit and I'm sure we'll hook up again maybe at a car show or something.

We got unloaded first thing this morning and tomorrow we're loading in Littleton going to Scottsdale,Az.

Bluezey

We're leased to a division of FedEx, Custom Critical. We own the truck and trailer. FXCC has had temperature cooled units for a while, some are tractor trailer units, some are straight trucks. We've had our trailer since 2002. We don't do the frozen food stuff but mostly electronics, chemicals that need to be kept at 60-70 or 35-45.

We just bought this new KW with the custom sleeper, I can't wait to get the Adams shine on this rig.

Later,