Customer Service 866.965.0400

Flex Polisher Upgrade Kit

LFairbanks

Question

9 answers to this question

Thinking about purchasing the Flex Polisher Upgrade Kit, but noticed there isn't a black pad, that I would assume would be used with the Machine Super Sealant, like there is available with the Porter Cable Kits. Is there a reason why? Thanks for any help.

With the flex it causes tiger stripping and doesn't lay down a consistent layer. That's what I have come to see around the boards.

yeah this has been discussed numerous times. The flex doesn't lay down MSS consistently and does cause streaking and hazing. Use the PC for sealing :thumbsup:

Ohh, and just take the plunge. the first time you use the flex and see the results it makes it worth every single penny. It could be just in my head but i swear that the Flex creates a much more "quality polish, it seems that the paint is more "refined"

Words cannot say how much i love the flex :D

With the flex it causes tiger stripping and doesn't lay down a consistent layer. That's what I have come to see around the boards.

yeah this has been discussed numerous times. The flex doesn't lay down MSS consistently and does cause streaking and hazing. Use the PC for sealing :thumbsup:

Ohh, and just take the plunge. the first time you use the flex and see the results it makes it worth every single penny. It could be just in my head but i swear that the Flex creates a much more "quality polish, it seems that the paint is more "refined"

Words cannot say how much i love the flex :D

Thanks guys. After reading your responses I do recall seeing the issue with the tiger stripping. Sometimes we just forget, and it's worse when your tired...lol

Archived