Customer Service 866.965.0400

3 Adam's Forum Members vs a Black Truck...

DaytonaJae

:lol::lol::lol:

I took them away from her because I decided that my girlfriend doesn't need makeup. :)

Oh SNAP! How do you like THAT Mike? Ohhhh now all of a sudden I'm the hero! Like that? There's more where that came from. (not much but there's some more)

YEAAAHHH BOYIIIEEEEEEEE (for Dylan)

For some reason we must be getting the full story, the Geraldo Rivera behind the scene take on it. Some one got SOME SPLAIN'N to do Lucy....

:lolsmack:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is real cool, the ladies are in to it. My wife will sit out with me in the garage till wee hours doing the same.

You cats did a really great job on the black truck. I need to get some pointers on detailing at the Camaro show.

Great Job... now who is the closest to Tampa Bay so I can learn how to use my Flex and Adams products to get my truck to look this good. :pc:

I can't speak for the other guys, but I am ALWAYS willing to set something up with a customer to show them the proper techniques and get a detail done right. Lets get into a lil warmer weather first, ok? :jester:

Roadtrip to Tampa!!! I AM IN. Just set things up with Xquizt and he will coordinate with me.

I'm in too! The Three Flexateers! :lolsmack:

did you guy's use the 4 inch pads on the truck? I was looking at buying them but wasn't sure if I'd need them on the dodge.

We did. Around the door glass, the B-pillar and over the door handles are places where its just too narrow to get good polishing done with the larger pads. McHill was also using the 4" pads on the bumpers for smaller correction needs. Also, the 4" pads can be used for headlight correction.

We did. Around the door glass, the B-pillar and over the door handles are places where its just too narrow to get good polishing done with the larger pads. McHill was also using the 4" pads on the bumpers for smaller correction needs. Also, the 4" pads can be used for headlight correction.

for the headlights,,, on the 4" pad, using the PC or Drill or Flex.. I have the PC. light oxidation... clayed them,, they are smooth now.

for the headlights,,, on the 4" pad, using the PC or Drill or Flex.. I have the PC. light oxidation... clayed them,, they are smooth now.

I went straight to the drill...but if you've got the pads on the PC, you can try that...avoid those raised spikes on the lenses!

• 1 month later...
As mook has deemed it "von kleisting"

I wonder if we can get it to go viral like 'planking'? :jester:

:lolsmack:von kleisting!!!!:lol::lol: HAHA for some reason that made my day. I will be von kleisting soon if we can get some sun here in Oregon. Mind sharing some you Florida peeps?;) Awesome job on the correction.:rockon:

Mind sharing some you Florida peeps?;)

You can have it all omg... I hate this hot weather already lol.

I honestly don't know why I'm in Florida. The travel brochure promised me girls in bikinis everywhere.

You can have it all omg... I hate this hot weather already lol.

I honestly don't know why I'm in Florida. The travel brochure promised me girls in bikinis everywhere.

Jae: You're in Daytona...there ARE girls in bikinis everywhere...just walk outside. Put down the Flex for a minute and look around! :D

ok, I put the Flex down, and looked outside. There are old people walking a dog. And it's freaking hot out lol

Back to the flex...

:lol: Try the back yard....there should be at least ONE there.

Archived