Customer Service 866.965.0400

3 Adam's Forum Members vs a Black Truck...

DaytonaJae

I start out scrolling down reading and see the very first pic and think..oh that's not too bad of shape. Then continue down for the next 10 shots of sheer horror. Someone needs their "i own a black truck" license revoked :)

Stellar job you all did! Easy front runner for 2012 save of the year!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great Job... now who is the closest to Tampa Bay so I can learn how to use my Flex and Adams products to get my truck to look this good. :pc:

I can't speak for the other guys, but I am ALWAYS willing to set something up with a customer to show them the proper techniques and get a detail done right. Lets get into a lil warmer weather first, ok? :jester:

Great Job... now who is the closest to Tampa Bay so I can learn how to use my Flex and Adams products to get my truck to look this good. :pc:

I am in the Tampa area.

Let me know when Mike plans on coming over to Tampa and I will see if I can join! :thumbsup:

I can't speak for the other guys, but I am ALWAYS willing to set something up with a customer to show them the proper techniques and get a detail done right. Lets get into a lil warmer weather first, ok? :jester:

Of course our reaction to the "cold snap" probably has all the northeners laughing at us.

But we are back into the mid and upper 70s this week! :banana:

Of course our reaction to the "cold snap" probably has all the northeners laughing at us.

But we are back into the mid and upper 70s this week! :banana:

HEY, it was COLD Sunday morning!!!! Lol.

And yea, we're looking good now. Planning on doing some "top off" driving today. :2thumbs:

HEY, it was COLD Sunday morning!!!! Lol.

And yea, we're looking good now. Planning on doing some "top off" driving today. :2thumbs:

Ok, it is official, I am an official Florida wimp! :help:

I did my wash and detail on Saturday, Sunday was going to be too cold for me. Monday morning was even colder with a frost here in Tampa.

Ok, it is official, I am an official Florida wimp! :help:

I did my wash and detail on Saturday, Sunday was going to be too cold for me. Monday morning was even colder with a frost here in Tampa.

It was a bit nippy out this past weekend... nice rest of the week,, with thunderstorms Friday and maybe Saturday, Just in time for the Bud Shootout

Thanks for all the comments guys! We really had fun with this one. The owner of the truck drove by last night to say hi, 24 hours after the detail. When it came down the street I had to do a double-take before realizing it was him, it was definitely unusually shiny. Enough that it grabbed my attention out of the corner of my eye.

Next up - Jag S-Type being dropped off tomorrow morning :)

A handfull more of these practice details and I would feel more comfortable charging an actual customer.

I'd like to familiarize myself with different types of clearcoat.

Wish list for my detailing portfolio:

1. A Japanese sports car, like a Nissan 350/370Z, an Acura NSX or a Honda S2000.

2. An American sports car, like a latest gen Camaro, Corvette, or Mustang

3. A Mercedes >03 SL

4. Porsche 911

5. A custom hot rod show car

Great JOB! I love this post.

I have question for you DaytonaJae. Did I see a spin table on the rack in your garage holding your 16oz bottles? I need to find one of those ASAP!

Why yes you did. I think it is called a Lazy Susan.

I got it at Bed Bath & Beyond.

There are two sizes, this is the larger one. They are plastic, and have a rubberized surface the products sit on, so they are resistant to spills/leaks and rust.

Copco 18" Non-Skid Turntable - Bed Bath & Beyond

video-2012-02-14-13-31-50.mp4 - YouTube

2011-08-07191449.jpg

Hey Jae: Tell 'em where you stole that spin rack from. Go on. Tell 'em. :jester:

I am sure that I can get you a Corvette to detail, REALLY easy. I've got a few clinics in the works for local clubs...and the same deal for a Camaro club. Stay tuned.

I took them away from her because I decided that my girlfriend doesn't need makeup. :)

Oh SNAP! How do you like THAT Mike? Ohhhh now all of a sudden I'm the hero! Like that? There's more where that came from. (not much but there's some more)

YEAAAHHH BOYIIIEEEEEEEE (for Dylan)

Archived