Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Hoodies

I recently received an Adam's Hoodie. I have a hoodie to match anything that I wear and I must say that the Adam's Hoodie is the Best quality that I have ever had and it is the perfect weight for our strange MI winter (which we really haven't had).

It is so soft and one of the best things is that it has NO drawstring to come out of the hood. Who uses those drawstrings anyway??

If you haven't ordered one yet I would totally suggest that you add this to your Adam's Collection.

Trust me, I know hoodies and I love that fact that it is MADE IN THE USA! :rockon::rockon:

And MaybeN: Yes...I will post a pic when I find a few extra minutes. :D

I haven't seen or felt the Adam's hoodie in person, yet. Still on my list to get one.

I can say that I purchased a couple Timberland hoodies from Sams Club a couple months ago, and these are hands down the best hoodies I've ever worn to date.

I'm real picky about hoodies. Kind of like my choice in jeans, I'm super picky.

This is my FIRST EVER hoodie and it's great! It has a different neckline than other ones (that's what I didn't like about others) and doesn't zip clear up to your chin and choke you. Very nice and well made. I'm thinking of finding someone to embroider the logo on instead of just the decal. :2thumbs:

I too have the hoddies from costco and I love it.

Its about time we get to see a female model something. Its not right always seeing Chris model new gear :lol:

x2

This is my FIRST EVER hoodie and it's great! It has a different neckline than other ones (that's what I didn't like about others) and doesn't zip clear up to your chin and choke you. Very nice and well made. I'm thinking of finding someone to embroider the logo on instead of just the decal. :2thumbs:

Rich, what's up with your sig man? It's just a red x.

Seriously?? I see it just fine. Anybody else not see it? It's Dylan making fun of me...........again. :lolsmack:

By right clicking on the image (or lack thereof in this case), I can see it's hosted at http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/attachments/leaders-lounge/9087d1329441370-richheader.jpg, so only the mods and admins with access to the secret areas of the forum can see it. If us lowly folks try going to the image directly it just says we "do not have permission to access this page"

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Got mine a couple weeks ago, it is very soft and is my 'go-to' jacket when it's not freezing. I was a little smirked by the logo on it. Seemed almost 'iron-on' quality. Was hoping for something embroidered or maybe something a little larger than the one on there.

Still enjoy wearing it... I have to look down and adjust mine so my logo shows... I don't zip it up so the logo gets hidden sometimes and I wanna flex my Adam's pride at all times.

I'm 6'2" and 225 pounds - little padding in the mid-section (I'm 41 years old so...goes with the territory) and the XL I have is plenty big for me. I might even fit well into a L. I haven't washed mine yet. Unsure on shrinkage potential. The hood reminds me of something a boxer would wear while trotting up to the ring doing ghost punches - dwarfs my head.

Still enjoy it.

I'm sure the digital screening was more cost effective than perhaps an additional $7-10 per hoodie. Given the quality of these and being Made in the USA, would that extra amount have priced you out of buying one?

Not at all Mook, you get what you pay for I like quality and willing to $$.

Archived