Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Detail Clinic at Purifoy Chevrolet Corvettes & Coffee 3-10-2012

Guest Sarah@Adams

Guest Sarah@Adams
Yeah I'll be working that one also.

:D

Sorry Christopher, I didn't know you were going to be there. I added you to the flyer!

Hope you guys have a great time. I fly home that morning so I won't be able to make it.

• 2 weeks later...
I plan on going to this one...my first. I'm like 10 minutes away in Lochbuie. What are the chances!!??

That is great!!! Purifoy is a great company. And lucky for you, they're an Adam's reseller. So no waiting for shipping for you. Just stop by the parts department and pick up what you need.

That is great!!! Purifoy is a great company. And lucky for you, there are an Adam's reseller. So no waiting for shipping for you. Just stop by the parts department and pick up what you need.

I didn't know they were a reseller! That is great, I thought being 45 minutes from Adams in Boulder was great. That just made my day.

Is it Saturday yet?

I am kinda geeked about a clinic. That means it is spring.

Geese flying north, check. No snow in my front yard, check. Saw a robin, check. Detail clinic......pre-emptive check.

Guest Sarah@Adams
Lynn, are you going to be there?

Maybe, I am due to fly home that morning but plans may change.

Maybe, I am due to fly home that morning but plans may change.

Well shoot. I was at the warehouse yesterday and will be at Purifoy. Looks like I will just barely miss you then. BTW I live 10 minutes from the airport and you drive right past my place (56th and Pena) to get there from I-70, so you better at least wave when you drive by.

Welcome back to town!!!

Guest Sarah@Adams
Well shoot. I was at the warehouse yesterday and will be at Purifoy. Looks like I will just barely miss you then. BTW I live 10 minutes from the airport and you drive right past my place (56th and Pena) to get there from I-70, so you better at least wave when you drive by.

Welcome back to town!!!

We will see... If not I will wave on my way to the hotel Friday night. I have an early flight so I am staying near the airport.

Archived