Customer Service 866.965.0400

Any tips for using the microfiber glass cleaning towel?

1FAST SS

Question

I can't seem to get my windows 100% clean using the microfiber glass towel. When using it I always seem to streak my windows. I use Adam's glass cleaner and I never use it with the windows hot or in direct sunlight. The towel seems to stick to the windows instead of glide over the windows. Window cleaning is one area I need to improve on to make my details outstanding.:help:

I have the same problem with the glass cleaning towels. I seem to get better results when I use the waterless wash towels or other microfiber towels that I got before I found out about Adams. I'll be watching to see what others suggest. I have 4 glass cleaning towels that I don't use because I can't seem to use them without them sticking to the glass.

I haven't tried the waterless wash towel.:2thumbs:

I have the same problem with the glass cleaning towels. I seem to get better results when I use the waterless wash towels or other microfiber towels that I got before I found out about Adams. I'll be watching to see what others suggest. I have 4 glass cleaning towels that I don't use because I can't seem to use them without them sticking to the glass.

Archived